napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aspiration

randons11

So I see a lot of people have different opinions on aspirating. Although I'm still natty I don't see why you shouldn't do it, better be safe than sorry.

What I don't see much people talking about is, if you do aspirate and draw blood, what do you do? do you try to get rid of the blood in the syringe or
just find a new spot and inject the oil and blood in?

Because a pulmonary embolism is no joke :/

I aspirate every single time! I have drawn blood twice and just held the syringe upside down and slowly squeezed it out of the needle then just reinjected in a different spot.. changed the needle the first time but not the second and had no pip either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I see a lot of people have different opinions on aspirating. Although I'm still natty I don't see why you shouldn't do it, better be safe than sorry.

What I don't see much people talking about is, if you do aspirate and draw blood, what do you do? do you try to get rid of the blood in the syringe or

If you ever draw blood, immediately withdraw the needle and go to a different site and reoeat the process. Youd only inject assuming you pulled back and had nothing but a vacuum

I aspirate 110% whenever i do tren, nothing worst then nicking a vein with tren. On jus test or other simple compounds i typically dont when it comes to glute injections but dealts i always do. not only good practice but you avoid some issues that could arise at that very moment if you were to not aspirate. The couple times i aspirated and got blood back in the syringe i just pushed it out the best i could then re-injected somewhere else.

If you ever draw blood, immediately withdraw the needle and go to a different site and reoeat the process. Youd only inject assuming you pulled back and had nothing but a vacuum

Do you try to get rid of the blood that's in the syringe to?

Think about it. You aspirate, once you see the smallest hint of blood, you stop. It’s very obvious when you’re looking at a barrel of oil. This means you “may” have the smallest drop in the syringe. That’s not a big deal at all and you can simply relocate to a different site and pin the mixture. Now if for some reason you are aspirating, paying no attention, and draw back a couple tenths of blood, then yes.. try to squeeze some of it out and pin a new site otherwise some bruising can occur.

Last edited:
Top Bottom