napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

asking your doctor for an uncapped blood test

stets

This may be a stupid question but can a doctor void your insurance if he finds out you are on AAS?
Could you also get an uncapped blood test from a local doctor?

I would like to get bloods done while on cycle but my state won't allow me to order from the online sites.

Can you drive to a state that is close by? How would your Dr find out you are using?

Just go to a neighboring state to get the test.

Your insurance is not in jeopardy no matter what you're doc knows. That's all confidential bro. They can get in serious trouble for disclosing personal information without your consent

Your doc also will not give you an uncapped test. There's no reason whatsoever that they would ever do that

I cant think of a reason why a doctor would want to "void" your insurance. Every doctor/dentist Ive ever visited did everything they could to get as much covered as possible..........perhaps it was motivated by profits (charges for services), to help me out, or to keep me as a patient, etc. Several billing depts have gone as far as reviewing/adjusting codes to make sure that everything would be covered. I imagine most doctors would advise you to stay away from AAS and would not prescribe them simply for bodybuilding purposes but would treat you regardless if you chose to do it on your own. Imagine if Drs did that for every potentially unhealthy lifestyle choice we opted to do. Sorry, I dont have an official answer.......................that was just my opinion. I personally would not hesitate to talk to my Doc about it, though I may ask about potential "repercussions" before I disclosed details.

Just go to a neighboring state to get the test.

Your insurance is not in jeopardy no matter what you're doc knows. That's all confidential bro. They can get in serious trouble for disclosing personal information without your consent

Your doc also will not give you an uncapped test. There's no reason whatsoever that they would ever do that

My doc gave me an uncapped test one time. I just told them all the aas I was using and I wanted an uncapped test level test and I got it.

Damnn. So there's no way for me to get an uncapped test? I guess I'll just get one anyway

Go talk to your doc about it. You should have no worries. Just tell him everything you're doing and he has to keep it all confidential so you don't gotta worry about it getting out. Docs aren't cops lol and maybe he'll give you an uncapped test

Go talk to your doc about it. You should have no worries. Just tell him everything you're doing and he has to keep it all confidential so you don't gotta worry about it getting out. Docs aren't cops lol and maybe he'll give you an uncapped test

Thank you! Well I just got off my parents insurance and I'm on my own so I'm looking for a doctor aswell lol. I hope I can find a dirty one. Jk. I hope I can find a good one

Thank you! Well I just got off my parents insurance and I'm on my own so I'm looking for a doctor aswell lol. I hope I can find a dirty one. Jk. I hope I can find a good one

Get a dirty one and get everything prescribed to you legally. Lol maybe your whole steroid stack ;)

the insurance company would be the one to void your insurance, not the doctor and they would need an extreme reason to do so... if your not comfortable with your doctor or he's a bitch like that then i would be finding a new one that you have comfort with... my assumption is your in hawaii and there's plenty of accommodating doctors there plus the attitude there is quite different... they are FAR more laid back in every aspect and i have had doctors there that are beyond cool bro... you should be fine

the insurance company would be the one to void your insurance, not the doctor and they would need an extreme reason to do so... if your not comfortable with your doctor or he's a bitch like that then i would be finding a new one that you have comfort with... my assumption is your in hawaii and there's plenty of accommodating doctors there plus the attitude there is quite different... they are FAR more laid back in every aspect and i have had doctors there that are beyond cool bro... you should be fine

Mahalo my braddah!

Top Bottom