napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Asking IMPOSSIBLE steroid/ped related questions... Please Read

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Okay, I see this FAR FAR too often...

"Is this a good cycle?" "Can I use this or that?" "Will I keep my gains?"

Everyone, we are not PSYCHICS here... we dont know what you will or will not keep...

We also need INFO about you to give you proper advice... How do we know if something is a good cycle to run when we dont know your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? Your goals? I see people asking if its a good cycle without even providing what you want to accomplish? Thats like going to a car dealer and telling the salesman "I want car" and not telling them what you are interested in? Or going to get a hair cut and saying "Cut my hair!" You cannot expect a REAL answer without giving REAL info... When it comes to things like steroids and ped's, you DO NOT want cookie cutter and vague answers.. When you ask a vague question, expect an even vaguer answer...

Im telling everyone this because i am firmly against vague and cookie cutter answers... Everyone of us are different in what we should and should not use, can tolerate, etc.. You cannot just base everything you do off what the next person does... This is not math or history, where the answers are universal... This is very very delicate and if you want to do this right, you have to learn how to ask proper questions... 'We are ALL HERE TO HELP but you have to help us to help you!

Most of these threads come from the questions transferred from your email. These members need to join the forum, introduce themselves, and learn the ways of the forum before asking their questions. This will alleviate most of it.

Don't get me wrong I understand why you do it to help these people but it's what causes most of what you're concerned with.

Bar tender i would like somthing to drink and eat.. Please...
Bar tender looks at customer waitng to be told wat he would like to drink and eat but customer just looks at him..

Most of these threads come from the questions transferred from your email. These members need to join the forum, introduce themselves, and learn the ways of the forum before asking their questions. This will alleviate most of it.

Don't get me wrong I understand why you do it to help these people but it's what causes most of what you're concerned with.

This is a universal issue. There are only a few emails per day up here. Its far far far from just emails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is a universal issue. There are only a few emails per day up here. Its far far far from just emails

Fair enough you would know for sure. However... if the thread starts with Dear Dylan we should assume it's from your email and have a little more patience with them or explain the process to them.

Fair enough you would know for sure. However... if the thread starts with Dear Dylan we should assume it's from your email and have a little more patience with them or explain the process to them.
we should have patience with everyone, i agree but its common sense to give details when you ask a question about anything... i agree with you in regards to people that are new to this when it comes to explaining certain things but you, me and everyone else should not have to explain to people how to ask a question... if you cant give details on a question im concerned how one would even make it in the real world...

Alot of times i see questions that can be solved as easy as putting urinto google and hitting search but out of laziness people don't. Im guilty of it myself sometimes.. But even if someone does look it up they may not comprehend it so then its logical to ask the question on here. Thats wat forums are for. Each one teach one..js

Alot of times i see questions that can be solved as easy as putting urinto google and hitting search but out of laziness people don't. Im guilty of it myself sometimes.. But even if someone does look it up they may not comprehend it so then its logical to ask the question on here. Thats wat forums are for. Each one teach one..js

For sure. However there are people that are just lazy. Of course theres a lot that people need explained etc but the people that ask for common sense or common knowledge things because they are lazy are another story

For sure. However there are people that are just lazy. Of course theres a lot that people need explained etc but the people that ask for common sense or common knowledge things because they are lazy are another story

Exactly bud, definitly been seeing that alot lately. But i respect that u have patience and still try to explain it to the best of your ability but damn thats got to get frustrating and exhausting at times. But all in all your definitly educating on how to improve themselves physically and mentally with them quates of the day on fb ive been following.lol

Pretty much why I lay off from answering so many. Not only do they want cookie cutter answers but some of the questions I’m not even sure where to start with an answer besides saying you have no business touching this stuff. Gets tiring typing the similar answers at some point. X2 respect your patience and ability to answer everyone. I just don’t have that patience

Top Bottom