napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Asking for advice for my 1st ever roid cycle

yabapad

Dear Sir ,

I am 23. I started lifting at the age of 16. But during my early 19 I had to quit because my schedule became too hectic. After 2.5 years of lay off I started again. After the lay off my Body fat increased to 25%.I have never used roids. But now I am thinking of taking it as all my friends are on roids. Earlier they looked like shit but now they are much more muscular than me. I am looking for a cutting cycle. I watched all your videos and I want your advice on the same. What cycle should I use. Should I use test+winstrol+primobolan or some other cycle. Please suggest me.

We suggest you stop looking for a quick fix, AAS is used when you have reached peak physical condition.

Focus on diet, cardio, and training.

Many problems here....you are too young and too out of shape for steroids bud. Steroids are also not fat burners. They don't work that way. You need to learn how to eat and diet correctly if you want to lose fat. Sarms may be a great option for you and I'd be happy to help you set something up, but steroids are out of the question

You have confused cutting and DIETING

There is no such thing as cutting at 25% BF

Cutting is when guys with already low BF reduce it another 1-4% usually pre contest

You need to DIET!

STEROIDS HAVE NO PLACE IN DIETING

To deliver the same message a bit kinder I'll explain this. At 25%bf your chances of this going badly are greatly increased as the higher your bodyfat % the higher the odds for estrogen rebound after the cycle. Understand that Androgen receptors that are targeted/selected by AAS to work as they do are located both in muscle and adipose (fat cells). There's no telling what AR's will receive what. Therefore your positive results may in fact be hindered by having a higher body fat content. Taking 'roids' as you called them, a term most of us despise and shows a lack of knowledge and seriousness about AAS, is not a fix all to your problems. One your body is not fully developed, yes you're over the ages of 18 and 21, but your body isn't quite done dealing you your cards. Your friends are in fact playing Russian Roulette with the hormonal function and longevity of their health. And no this simply isn't a matter of having kids either and for the record the phrase 'I feel fine' isn't an accepted medical term and is often stated by patients at the doctors office after they've been told something is out of whack and includeds the words 'but Doc...'.
Your primary issue at hand is nutrition, eat properly and proportionately in order to lose the excess fat. By age 25 you should be fine to proceed with a test only cycle. For the record taking any oral steroid without a test base is one of the most repressive things you could do and I mention this as sadly many of the AAS available to people are orals due to the abundance of idiots out there who want to take AAS, but aren't willing to pin gear. Take your time, learn and prepare your mind and body for AAS. Although your friends are more muscular than you, I can assure you that they are most likely going about things wrong and ultimately doing more harm than good. Look at the images of the persons advising you here... buen is into his 60's and is a beast of a man, well versed in AAS and their effects... basically a walking, talking encyclopedia of AAS knowledge and a man whom I take the time to read and assimilate damn near everything he says even at my age, RickRock... I'm willing to bet you and your friends would give up a testicle to look like, EZ_E is a competitor with tons of on hand experience you can learn from, Vidail - although new to the game is taking his time to learn properly and will enhance his knowledge based upon others people's trial and error rather than his own and me... lol, don't read shit I say other than this warning no matter how big I am. I'm pretty sure my success can mostly be attributed to genes and an insane work ethic rather than knowledge as I can barely recite my A, B, D's (see???). Take your time youngster, you have the benefit of time on your side. Go about things right AND understand that quite a few of the people on these forums, others especially, don't practice what they preach hence the lack of profile photo's. Nutrition is the single most important factor to a successful AAS experience and at 25%bf, being technically under age and barely with any notches in your weight belt you are not ready. This is not an insult by any means, but rather my expressing a genuine concern for you having a positive and lasting experience with said 'roids'.

All right Mr 44.....how many times do I have to tell you.... not to mix Ecstasy and AAS !

Do pm me your source though...��

All right Mr 44.....how many times do I have to tell you.... not to mix Ecstasy and AAS !

Do pm me your source though...��

LOL, Dr. Tren bro... blame him and not me. You know I plead the 5th on most shit anyways.

you are 1/4 fat bro, seriously, think about that... im not trying to harp on you but i am because you want to use steroids in that condition... 1/4 fat... that means your entire body make up is that much fat... bro, thats not good and pushing a level of obese.. steroids ARE NOT fat burners and NOT for people in your kind of condition... you need to cut your body fat in half to use steroids... this is ridiculous and clearly you have a huge misconception on how this works... drop steroids from your vocabulary and thoughts at this point... however, that does not mean you don't have options... sarms would be perfect for what you are needing... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and i can help you set up a mean sarms cutting stack...

Top Bottom