napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ask you about steroids

klehammers

Hello I am 22 years old from Iceland .

I want to ask you about steroids And what to take with them

What steroids should I use if I just want to make bigger stronger and Buffy / bloated Muscles ??? ( I just want to be big )(no oral steroids )

What should I use to keep my body healthy on steroids ???

( i wan have children one day )

And is it something else you recommend to be used with steroids to get bigger like

HGH and something other ???

About Me.

22 years old male

Me body is 190 cm 6,3 feet

Body weight 155kg/ 341 lbs

25% fat

Squat 250kg / 551 lbs

Bendpress 190kg / 418 lbs

deadlift 280kg / 617 lbs

I have never take steroids before but I try MK677 for 1 month about 1 year ago .

And Me gold is to be 180kg/ 396 lbs to 200kg / 440 lbs body weight an 12-20 % body fat and complete in strong men.

I want to learn as much as I can before I start taking this

and I'm hoping to start after 3 months.

So are you willing to help me catch me guld

I am a big fan of yours and like what You do

at 25%BF steriods are not for you. You need to be less than 15%.

Diet and training will help you more. You can get good results using S4/LGD/Rad 140 and gw. Personally, I'd add ostarine, love that stuff.

You are 22 years old weighting 155 kg naturally on 25% fat which means you have little under 120kg of fat-free body mass.
Congratulations, you'll be the biggest bodybuilder in the world once you start steroids (after waiting at least 3 more years before even considering that)

brother, you have to get your head on straight and you best do it FAST because if you do any of this, you are going to be regretful for a very very very long time... you are not only FAR too overweight but you are WAY too young... if you paid me a million dollars, i would not advise you steroid use, if that tells you anything... sarms would be an option for you but you clearly need to make changes to your diet and training first brother...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

There's literally countless reasons here that you should not be using steroids bro. Listen to what everyone tells you. This is not something you want to do, or you'll be looking at some serious repercussions

Top Bottom