PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask Dylan Gemelli all of your ESARMS and Banned Nutrition Questions Here...

Ask Dylan Gemelli all of your ESARMS and Banned Nutrition Questions Here...

Just as the title says, any esarms and banned nutrition products can be asked here...

What about doing creatine with Cardarine?

Quote Originally Posted by wolveses1 View Post
    What about doing creatine with Cardarine?
    what about it?

Are there any extra risks with taking cardarine while you are taking a pre workout supplement like c4 and a little creatine monohydrate? Or taking any SARMS while taking pre workouts or creatine?

Are there any extra risks with taking cardarine while you are taking a pre workout supplement like c4 and a little creatine monohydrate? Or taking any SARMS while taking pre workouts or creatine?
    no..........

What preworkouts would you recommend

I would just use cardazol

Okay that's interesting because it seemed m1 mk had some pre workout elements to it as well. So if I start taking Cardazol, should I stop taking c4 and creatine monohydrate? How much creatine is in cardazol? I'd like to know because perhaps I could toss in a couple grams of creatine monohydrate unless you suggest otherwise.

Okay that's interesting because it seemed m1 mk had some pre workout elements to it as well. So if I start taking Cardazol, should I stop taking c4 and creatine monohydrate? How much creatine is in cardazol? I'd like to know because perhaps I could toss in a couple grams of creatine monohydrate unless you suggest otherwise.
    Go to bannednutrition.com and look at the label and yes, you can take it with a pre workout. I have put up countless amounts of info and videos on them

cardazol by banned nutrition is an amazing preworkout