napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromatase inhibitors question

hardy30

Hi Dylan I'm about to start my first cycle of sustanon 300mg per 8 weeks and dbol 30 mg for 4 weeks
Here is my question, I don't know if I'm gyno pro because is my first cycle but I don't want to risk my self and either want to crush my gains taking too much of an Aromatase Inhibitor ARIMIDEX or AROMASIN, so is it correct to start aromasin at 12.5mg or 6.25 mg eod the day after my first susta injection and dbol dosis or arimidex 0.5 mg eod?
And not kill all my estrogens so my bulk cycle can be successful

First cycle should be test only ... I would drop the dbol

12.5mg of Aromasin EOD is the standard protocol

you are not going to have any sort of successful cycle here.. you are running sustanon only 8 weeks, which is pointless... you are running multiple steroids on a first cycle and then you also are worried about using any ai with dbol OF ALL THINGS, which has the highest rate of estrogen conversion of any steroid, other than trestolone... what on earth are you doing bro?? are you intent on wrecking yourself? i ask because everything you are doing is wrong and mainly reckless... do i dare ask what you have planned for pct?

So I drop dbol and be test only cycle, sustanon 250 mg for 10 weeks would be ok or I need more?
And if so should I go with arimidex 0.5mg eod or Aromasin 12.5eod or just nolvadex 20mg ed
Before pct Hcg at 500ui e3d for 3 weeks
For pct I would have Clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex 40/30/20/20

run sustanon 12 weeks... 350-500 mg week... aromasin, 12.5 mg eod the entire cycle... your pct SUCKS man... here is a link for aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok perfect I will do that, another question I have is when doing a bloodwork at mid cycle what are the optimal levels of E2 while on (pg/ml)
I saw some thing between 20-30 pg/mL is the best for muscle growth and not low estrogens side effects is that correct?
Thanks for you support
(I live in Mexico so here is no problem to get AI's without prescription)

Ok perfect I will do that, another question I have is when doing a bloodwork at mid cycle what are the optimal levels of E2 while on (pg/ml)
I saw some thing between 20-30 pg/mL is the best for muscle growth and not low estrogens side effects is that correct?
Thanks for you support
(I live in Mexico so here is no problem to get AI's without prescription)
hey brother.. yes, you have it correct... most people like to be about 25-32 or so but anything in the 20's is completely fine... 25-32 is extremely optimal

when using the Hcg before PCT how much Aromasin should I use, the same 12.5 eod? and should I use nolva with it or just Aromasin?

Why is it better to dose Aromasin at 12.5mg (pharma grade, Pfizer 25mg) eod than ed If the half life is 9 hours in males?

Top Bottom