napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromatase Inhibitor Dosing...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
So there were some fair concerns brought up today about aromatase inhibitor dosing and recommendations, some very fair and some that need to be addressed... I get caught up in the fact that i CONTINUOUSLY recommend and try to instill the understanding that blood work is NECESSARY pre, mid and obviously post cycle... People take this for granted and do not understand the reasoning or simply are just careless.. one of the biggest reasons is for estrogen monitoring... It is NOT FAIR for me or anyone else to tell someone that just because myself or themselves had a certain experience to base their decision on that... Some people are extremely estrogen prone... I have people that are on TRT and have gyno problems and others that can run 750 mg of test per week and really dont even need arimidex... Doses that are given are GENERAL bases for what MOST people are ok with, or more or less a STARTING POINT but ARE NOT the end all be all... When anyone uses anabolics, you MUST understand that EVERYONE is different... its very important we all share our experiences with one another and learn from that and use them as tools but you have to do whats best for YOUR own body which NOONE here nor ANYWHERE can tell you but you... thats why we have different options, different protocols etc... when a pct is recommended, you can adjust your aromasin dose... it DOES NOT have to stay 12.5 mg eod the entire time or even part of it if you dont need it but it would be smart to use it to prevent any sort of rebound as well as increasing igf levels, which leads to a quicker recovery but if your estrogen is crushed, clearly you would avoid it during.. Arimidex is not beneficial to prevent rebound, which is documented and it can also hurt lipids which YOU DO NOT WANT during pct... thats why it is not used there... Everything is PERSON TO PERSON specific so it should be noted in recommendations to (assess as you go) when that dose is given and we should all make that change but just because one person had a good or bad experience DOES NOT hold true for everyone.. YOU HAVE TO LEARN YOUR BODY, MAKE ADJUSTMENTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, DO BLOODWORK!!

I completely agree... I can't stress enough the importance of having regular bloodwork done...you don’t know what's going on without actually seeing the numbers... this is one of those situations where you can’t go by how you feel... I’m one of those people that aren’t estrogen prone at all... Aromasin twice per week is enough to tank my estrogen completely...

EDIT: to make things worse, high and low estrogen have similar symptoms so a lot of people get confused without bloodwork...

Last edited:
I completely agree... I can't stress enough the importance of having regular bloodwork done...you don’t know what's going on without actually seeing the numbers... this is one of those situations where you can’t go by how you feel... I’m one of those people that aren’t estrogen prone at all... Aromasin twice per week is enough to tank my estrogen completely...

EDIT: to make things worse, high and low estrogen have similar symptoms so a lot of people get confused without bloodwork...
thats the importance of bloodwork for sure brother... and we are all so different... i absolutely need 12.5 and sometimes 25 mg on 350 mg of test ONLY... so imagine how i feel on 500 but some guys, like yourself, can crush it with that...

Absolutely agree with blood work. Too many people tuck their head down and bullrush through just hoping they will be ok.
We can’t be 100% on a cycle layout because all we know is what’s typed. We don’t see how you react. We don’t see your day to day changes and we don’t know how you feel. Suggestions is all that can be offered. People have to take these suggestions into consideration and not as a written law to follow.

Yes, bloodwork is imperative at least until you can get yourself dialed in correctly on estrogen. Everyone is different and requires different levels of control. Some are very estrogen sensitive and some others are not. We recommend things based on averages and the average response to a given dose. Actual real world results could be far different so it's important to know this and adjust as necessary in response to how bloods come back

I had issues dialing in my AI on my first Test only cycle. It was very frustrating so I did mid cycle bloodwork and my estrogen was 54 with 400mg of Test Cyp, Aromasin 12.5mg eod and I was 15% bf. I had to increase my Aromasin dosage to 12.5mg ed. Now that I'm 10.8% bf I can run my Aromasin much much less. There are so many factors that come into play.

I had issues dialing in my AI on my first Test only cycle. It was very frustrating so I did mid cycle bloodwork and my estrogen was 54 with 400mg of Test Cyp, Aromasin 12.5mg eod and I was 15% bf. I had to increase my Aromasin dosage to 12.5mg ed. Now that I'm 10.8% bf I can run my Aromasin much much less. There are so many factors that come into play.

Yep you got that right. The leaner you are a lot of times the less aromatization you'll have. Another reason we don't like guys with high bodyfat running steroids. The chance of estrogen problems and gyno is sky high

Absolutely agree with blood work. Too many people tuck their head down and bullrush through just hoping they will be ok.
We can’t be 100% on a cycle layout because all we know is what’s typed. We don’t see how you react. We don’t see your day to day changes and we don’t know how you feel. Suggestions is all that can be offered. People have to take these suggestions into consideration and not as a written law to follow.
Thats why I specifically stated we need to let them know to assess and adjust as needed when advising...

Thats why I specifically stated we need to let them know to assess and adjust as needed when advising...

Lol yea mine was in agreeable. That was for the people that ask for a bib and to be spoon fed. I was telling them we can only offer suggestions.
We are on the same page for sure.

Lol yea mine was in agreeable. That was for the people that ask for a bib and to be spoon fed. I was telling them we can only offer suggestions.
We are on the same page for sure.

My bad misread bro... its early lolll

Top Bottom