PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Aromasin vs arimidex

  1. #1

    Aromasin vs arimidex

    Hi guys I've always ran aromasin on cycle and pct. Just wondering how i can run arimidex instead. I'm specially cautious about the rebound effect and how you can manage it with arimidex in pct? What would be your dosages on and off cycle.
    Thanks a lot

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by davealexis2000 View Post
    Hi guys I've always ran aromasin on cycle and pct. Just wondering how i can run arimidex instead. I'm specially cautious about the rebound effect and how you can manage it with arimidex in pct? What would be your dosages on and off cycle.
    Thanks a lot
    What's the reason for switching? Aromasin is honestly the superior choice

  3. #3
    Why would you want to switch Iv used both and I prefer aromosin by far arimidex def juts feels like it temparily lowered my estrogen sides and aromosin feels like it fixes the issue

  4. #4
    Senior Member P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,421
    I use arimidex on cycle, but aromasin on PCT since it can stop rebound.

  5. #5
    arimidex wont do anything to prevent rebound

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    What's the reason for switching? Aromasin is honestly the superior choice
    I dont have aromasin at the moment was wondering if i could use arimidex instead . Cycle and pct

  7. #7
    Senior Member P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,421
    Quote Originally Posted by davealexis2000 View Post
    I dont have aromasin at the moment was wondering if i could use arimidex instead . Cycle and pct
    Arimidex isn't really good for PCT.

  8. #8
    you can use it on cycle just fine but its not a substitute in pct and its not like its difficult to get either

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you can use it on cycle just fine but its not a substitute in pct and its not like its difficult to get either
    Thanks bro. I appreciate it. I'll get some.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Arimidex isn't really good for PCT.
    Thank you. I appreciate it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •