napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin from sarmsx

Dangans

I received liquid aro from sarmsx I want to take 12.5 eod I see the dose for 1 dropper is 15mg. Where on the dropper would be 12.5? Or can just go with 7.5 eod?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bro I would start at the .25 mark and work up it is some potent shit. I take .25 ed just in case I started at .50 wheni first got it and had some joint pain when I crashed haha but I know what low estro feels like. I think the .25 would equal 7.5 if I am right in my math but it seems to be working for me goin on week 3 not crashed and no problems

bro I would start at the .25 mark and work up it is some potent shit. I take .25 ed just in case I started at .50 wheni first got it and had some joint pain when I crashed haha but I know what low estro feels like. I think the .25 would equal 7.5 if I am right in my math but it seems to be working for me goin on week 3 not crashed and no problems
I think .5 is 7.5 lol .25 is 3.75

Hey bro Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor so you have to experiment with the dose that suits you best... overdo it and you're looking at potential problems. The goal, as I'm sure you know, is to control the estrogen to prevent excessive amount rather than totally eliminate it.

Hey bro Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor so you have to experiment with the dose that suits you best... overdo it and you're looking at potential problems. The goal, as I'm sure you know, is to control the estrogen to prevent excessive amount rather than totally eliminate it.

Perfectly said... 44 covered it perfect

I received liquid aro from sarmsx I want to take 12.5 eod I see the dose for 1 dropper is 15mg. Where on the dropper would be 12.5? Or can just go with 7.5 eod?

How much test are you on? Still the 200mg? If so, 7.5mg EOD should be plenty but you'll have to find your sweet spot

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

How much test are you on? Still the 200mg? If so, 7.5mg EOD should be plenty but you'll have to find your sweet spot

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
My e2 is 58 as of June 18 after 8 weeks of 200mg test with no AI. I had AI on hand from another source in which I felt it was not working so I got sarmsx Aro

1/2 a dropper it will actually be about 15 mgs but that doesn't matter, what I do is 1/4 dropper ed and it works out just fine

Thank you for getting back with me on that. I really want to do the 12.5 mark because I did the math and for my cycle and if I were to go with the full 15 ml, I would need three bottles because I would be shy just three days (just three droppers.) If I take just over .75, two bottles would be plenty. I know Dylan said you shouldn't be on a budget when doing a steroid cycle, but you have to see that this us a logical exception. I mean i'd still be running the recommended dosage without having to buy a whole extra bottle for just three doses.

Thank you for getting back with me on that. I really want to do the 12.5 mark because I did the math and for my cycle and if I were to go with the full 15 ml, I would need three bottles because I would be shy just three days (just three droppers.) If I take just over .75, two bottles would be plenty. I know Dylan said you shouldn't be on a budget when doing a steroid cycle, but you have to see that this us a logical exception. I mean i'd still be running the recommended dosage without having to buy a whole extra bottle for just three doses.
you are fine to run it that way... you should never do more than you want or are comfortable with and trust me, this aromasin is no joke... its very very strong... so you are fine with that dosing... like rick said, slightly over the 3/4 mark is where you want to dose it...

Top Bottom