napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin question

guyjustar

Hey all, hope everybody is doing well and healthy. I have a question just for my own knowledge. For those of you that have used higher doses of testosterone, for example sustanon 250 inhected 3X per week giving you 750mg... what dose of aromasin did you take? Just wondering how you guys adjusted your dose. It seems the standard protocol is 12.5 EOD... just wondering.

You can only tell through blood work. People have different levels of estrogen conversion. 12.5 eod is the "standard" dose but a lot of people will need more at that test dose

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Yep everyone is different. Some need EOD, some need E3D, some once a week, etc. As mentioned, the only way to dial it in is through blood work.

It depends on your body really. If your asking for personal opinion then i usually use 12.5mg even on high doses because my Estrogen never gets high so i just take a small does of al to control it if i was using a smaller does of test for example ill do 0.25mg of Arimidiex eod

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info guys! I've been on other forums but this one is by far the best. Everybody is always willing to give feedback and help.

The 12.5mg eod is the suggested starting point for test doses 350-500ish a week. Keep that in mind if you push towards 750/wk+. If you have a high aromataze rate, your AI needs may escalate quickly.

Currently I'm using 500 mg per week of sustanon 250 and 400 mg per week of deca. I did about 10-12 cycles in my early to mid thirties but have been off for 8 years. I'm 41 now and personally don't need to go that high but I was wondering this morning how people adjust their dose of aromasin as they begin to increase their test.

Currently I'm using 500 mg per week of sustanon 250 and 400 mg per week of deca. I did about 10-12 cycles in my early to mid thirties but have been off for 8 years. I'm 41 now and personally don't need to go that high but I was wondering this morning how people adjust their dose of aromasin as they begin to increase their test.

Some go by feel and past cycles. I have past bloods from different test and AI doses, so I go based off those. I still like to do a mid cycle blood to confirm things are looking good.

Very true on blood work as it's the only way to know for certain but a good indicator is also if you have extra sensitivity or itching to the nipples.

Hey all, hope everybody is doing well and healthy. I have a question just for my own knowledge. For those of you that have used higher doses of testosterone, for example sustanon 250 inhected 3X per week giving you 750mg... what dose of aromasin did you take? Just wondering how you guys adjusted your dose. It seems the standard protocol is 12.5 EOD... just wondering.
Higher doses of test obviously requires higher estrogen control but everyone is different. At 750mg or higher I'd say you'd be more at 12.5mg ed or 25mg eod to stay in range. Bloodwork will tell you where you need to be but that's a good start

Just as an example a month ago I came off of a gram of test and was running 15mg ed but but most people would probably need a little more than that at that dose. I am not very estrogen sensitive

first bro, there's no need nor reason to dose test that high but you will likely need more in terms of aromasin or arimidex going that high... there are some that just do not get estrogen problems that don't need much but you will more than likely need more... you need pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork to get any sort of accurate dosing though

Dylan, thanks for the reply much appreciated. I'm currently doing 500mg of sustanon per week and 400 mg of deca. Both given on Mon and Thurs... I was thinking about how most guys adjust their dose based on their intake of testosterone. The only logical way to do it though is as you said getting the blood tests to be sure or it ends up being a guess that could in the end hurt more than help. Appreciate the reply and as always the advice to everybody on the board.

Dylan, thanks for the reply much appreciated. I'm currently doing 500mg of sustanon per week and 400 mg of deca. Both given on Mon and Thurs... I was thinking about how most guys adjust their dose based on their intake of testosterone. The only logical way to do it though is as you said getting the blood tests to be sure or it ends up being a guess that could in the end hurt more than help. Appreciate the reply and as always the advice to everybody on the board.
Our pleasure to help bro. That's what we are here for!

for sure brother... let me know anytime you have questions!

Hey people, if I could chime in here for a quick question.

My aromasin tablets are 10mg, that does not really bother me since I never once did get an itchy or sensitive nipple in my cycle of 500 Test E for 12 weeks.

My next cycle I want to add in Deca, and even though I will use 0.5 mg Caber every 3 days, IF I were to get some sensitivity, what would be better to do?

Increase to 20mg every other day, or 10mg every day?

Hey people, if I could chime in here for a quick question.

My aromasin tablets are 10mg, that does not really bother me since I never once did get an itchy or sensitive nipple in my cycle of 500 Test E for 12 weeks.

My next cycle I want to add in Deca, and even though I will use 0.5 mg Caber every 3 days, IF I were to get some sensitivity, what would be better to do?

Increase to 20mg every other day, or 10mg every day?
clearly if you get sensitivity at 10 mg per day, that would not be enough and you would need to bump it up...

Top Bottom