napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin only once per week?

CH015

On a TRT dose (with test levels tested at about 800 ng/dL) I am used to take 25 mg Aromasin twice per week. My last bloodtest showed that my estrogen was on the low side (10 pg/dL) and it has been even lower in the past. The Aromasin I'm taking are HG coated tablets, so I can't simply break them (because it would destroy the purpose of the coating if I'm correct). Would it be ok to take 25 mg once a week, or could this result in too much fluctuations in estrogen levels throughout the week? Or would I be better of with sticking to my current protocol and not worry about the somewhat low estrogen levels (I don't have any noticable low estrogen side effects for what it's worth).

Some additional info regarding my bloodwork/Aromasin protocol: blood was drawn 7 days post injection (on wednesday morning). To space out my Aromasin dosing evenly I take a tablet every Monday evening and Friday morning.

Yep you can sure drop 1 tablet and that should put you right where you need to be.

You can cut them too FYI as they are meant to be fat soluble and aided by being taken with meals, but not everyone does this anyway and it would affect the absorption somewhat.

If everything's working perfectly though personally I wouldn't bother. Some guys do better with E a little lower, and some a little higher. If it ain't broke don't fix ;)

You have to be REAL low for REAL long to be doing actual damage like bone porosity etc, not just physical misdemeanours like aches and ED.

Sure that cutting them in half won't affect the tablets' effectiveness or something? I would assume the coating serves a purpose right? If not I would be most comfortable with taking half a tablet twice a week and see what my estrogen levels are like on that dosage.

Have you ever not taken aromasin while on TRT?....if so what is your estradiol level without any aromasin
you may not need any...
many of us older guys prefer to keep our estradiol at the higher end of the reference range

30 makes me the most comfortable

Sure that cutting them in half won't affect the tablets' effectiveness or something? I would assume the coating serves a purpose right? If not I would be most comfortable with taking half a tablet twice a week and see what my estrogen levels are like on that dosage.

I cut mine in half all the time...works fine

Have you ever not taken aromasin while on TRT?....if so what is your estradiol level without any aromasin
you may not need any...
many of us older guys prefer to keep our estradiol at the higher end of the reference range

No I never did that. Could be an option but I'd rather try cutting the dosage in half first instead of jumping completely of any AI at once.

you may not need any...

I am over 40 and am at 11.9 is that low?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I am over 40 and am at 11.9 is that low?

that is at the low end of the reference range (10-40pg/mL)...
estradiol is a highly subjective thing...seems the younger guys like to keep it in the lower range because they believe it keeps their muscles "harder" or dryer looking
also guys that have a higher BF seem to do better with a mid to lower range
best to play with different levels and find your sweet spot..it may take a few blood test to get it dialed in..but I think its money well spent

I find with all of my soft tissue injuries..bad knees and shoulders...that at anything below 25 I become very uncomfortable...30 is my sweet spot
I will say that I'm fairly low body fat and the higher estrodiol levels don't seem to effect my muscle definition much..so thankfully...there doesn't seem to be a trade off of physique hardness for comfort

Last edited:
What is your test dose? I'm going to guess you probably aren't estrogen sensitive at all and probably don't need an AI while on TRT.

I also agree with everything Buen said. For me the ideal spot for estrogen is around 30-35. I feel best there, libido is best, and my joints and body love it there

What is your test dose? I'm going to guess you probably aren't estrogen sensitive at all and probably don't need an AI while on TRT.

I also agree with everything Buen said. For me the ideal spot for estrogen is around 30-35. I feel best there, libido is best, and my joints and body love it there

Test dose is 240 mg a week (UG, so probably less in reality). As I mentioned I feel perfectly fine (in terms of libido, joints etc.) at the lower range, but don't want to risk any possible long term side effects/damage. To be safe I'd like to get to a somewhat higher range (15-20) and see how that feels. At that range everything should be fine for sure.

Test dose is 240 mg a week (UG, so probably less in reality). As I mentioned I feel perfectly fine (in terms of libido, joints etc.) at the lower range, but don't want to risk any possible long term side effects/damage. To be safe I'd like to get to a somewhat higher range (15-20) and see how that feels. At that range everything should be fine for sure.

Why are you on such a high dose for TRT? I wouldn't recommend anything over 200mg

I ran my blood my test is at (yes) I know 192 and estrogen at 11.9. I am going to start trt this week and my estrogen shoukd go up. Right?

You could run SARMSX aromasin 15mg twice a week. That the nice thing about liquid.. you have more flexibility with dosing.

Why are you on such a high dose for TRT? I wouldn't recommend anything over 200mg

Since it's UG it's probably around 200 actually, maybe even lower. I found this dosage (whatever it is in reality) gets my test where I'd like it.

You could run SARMSX aromasin 15mg twice a week. That the nice thing about liquid.. you have more flexibility with dosing.

Absolutely, however I get mine slightly cheaper now plus I don't have to pay for international shipping (I live in Europe).

Top Bottom