Currently running a 12 wk cycle of the following:

300mg/wk cyp
300mg/wk primo
50mg ED proviron
30mg ED Tbol for 4wks
20mg cardarine
12.5mg EOD aromasin

Im very happy with my results so far.

My question is...do I really need to take this much aromasin or in your experience could I cut back a bit? If so, what dose is recommended on my cycle?

I know this is person independent. I do not seem to have issues with somewhat higher levels of e2 and just don’t want to take more than needed. I actually do not do well on AI’s and do not use them on my TRT protocol.

Thanks all for your support.

So not knowing your bloodwork its just a guess but 2 things:

12.5mg EOD is usually the protocol for a 500mg/week test dose.

Proviron has mild AI properties

I think you are likely taking too much.

If you feel fine then have at it but if you are getting any symptoms of low E then back it down.

That’s what I was thinking too but I always go back and forth on AI. Will be doing bloodwork in 2 weeks.

Right now I noticed sweating the day of and following day but by the EOD morning it has resided. Otherwise, no sides at all.

I’ll cut back to 7.5mg and see how that does.

Thanks

That’s what I was thinking too but I always go back and forth on AI. Will be doing bloodwork in 2 weeks.

Right now I noticed sweating the day of and following day but by the EOD morning it has resided. Otherwise, no sides at all.

I’ll cut back to 7.5mg and see how that does.

Thanks

Cool and yea as for sides i mean more of having no sex drive, feeling exhausted, joint pain, etc. Those are usually sides of when you crush your estrogen.

If you dont have that then see what bloods say and adjust from there.

12.5mg eod is just a general dosage. Adjust according to your personal needs.

noone here can tell you if you need that much or not... thats "general" protocol but this is an adjust as needed thing man

12.5mg eod is just a general dosage. Adjust according to your personal needs.

Thanks cbbram. I think my issue is identifying the sides. Hard for me to really tell one way or the other. Other than the occasional sweating which maybe from the test and primo. Just have to rely on bloodwork I guess.

While on my TRT dose I did lower my e2 into the single digits which caused major acne. I weened off of the AI entirely and no more issues since and stable e2. This is my first cycle since and just trying to be cautious not to get there again. Didn’t really have any others sides other than the acne though.

I assume I’m taking too much given my cycle and will adjust down a bit and see what happens.

noone here can tell you if you need that much or not... thats "general" protocol but this is an adjust as needed thing man

Fair enough Dylan. I figured that would be the consensus but hoped to glean some info based on experience.

I know I just need to gain my own experience based on my body and document/adjust as needed. I think in my case bloodwork is the only way for me to be sure since I can’t tell based on “feeling”. Appreciate your help.

Thanks cbbram. I think my issue is identifying the sides. Hard for me to really tell one way or the other. Other than the occasional sweating which maybe from the test and primo. Just have to rely on bloodwork I guess.

While on my TRT dose I did lower my e2 into the single digits which caused major acne. I weened off of the AI entirely and no more issues since and stable e2. This is my first cycle since and just trying to be cautious not to get there again. Didn’t really have any others sides other than the acne though.

I assume I’m taking too much given my cycle and will adjust down a bit and see what happens.
You'll learn more as you do more cycles.

As the others said, 12.5mg is a good general starting point. Everyone is different though, and dialing in the right dosing for you takes examing mid-cycle bloodwork and a bit of feel.

As the others said, 12.5mg is a good general starting point. Everyone is different though, and dialing in the right dosing for you takes examing mid-cycle bloodwork and a bit of feel.

Thx P0N, appreciate it.

Once you have your bloods you will be able to know if that dose is enough for you or if you need more or less

Once you have your bloods you will be able to know if that dose is enough for you or if you need more or less
Thx SU4L. Going next week to see where I'm at.

Over time I'll get it figured out. If was taking 500mg of test then I wouldn't question where to start based on the wealth of knowledge here and on evo. With this cycle though it's a bit more challenging to figure out and my fear is crashing e2. Did it on Dr prescribed trt and it sucked. I understand that proviron has an AI effect and at 150mg of test I don't need an AI so almost wondering if I need an AI at all.

Will known soon enough and will report back.

Thx SU4L. Going next week to see where I'm at.

Over time I'll get it figured out. If was taking 500mg of test then I wouldn't question where to start based on the wealth of knowledge here and on evo. With this cycle though it's a bit more challenging to figure out and my fear is crashing e2. Did it on Dr prescribed trt and it sucked. I understand that proviron has an AI effect and at 150mg of test I don't need an AI so almost wondering if I need an AI at all.

Will known soon enough and will report back.

Yes, let us know how it goes for you

Estradiol sensitive came back at 8.3 pg/ml

I think it?s safe to say o don?t need an AI on this cycle.

Top Bottom