domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Aromasin Needed

  1. #1

    Aromasin Needed

    Hi All,

    Currently running a 12 wk cycle of the following:

    300mg/wk cyp
    300mg/wk primo
    50mg ED proviron
    30mg ED Tbol for 4wks
    20mg cardarine
    12.5mg EOD aromasin

    Im very happy with my results so far.

    My question is...do I really need to take this much aromasin or in your experience could I cut back a bit? If so, what dose is recommended on my cycle?

    I know this is person independent. I do not seem to have issues with somewhat higher levels of e2 and just don’t want to take more than needed. I actually do not do well on AI’s and do not use them on my TRT protocol.

    Thanks all for your support.

  2. #2
    So not knowing your bloodwork its just a guess but 2 things:

    12.5mg EOD is usually the protocol for a 500mg/week test dose.

    Proviron has mild AI properties

    I think you are likely taking too much.

    If you feel fine then have at it but if you are getting any symptoms of low E then back it down.

  3. #3
    That’s what I was thinking too but I always go back and forth on AI. Will be doing bloodwork in 2 weeks.

    Right now I noticed sweating the day of and following day but by the EOD morning it has resided. Otherwise, no sides at all.

    I’ll cut back to 7.5mg and see how that does.

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by A1pha78 View Post
    That’s what I was thinking too but I always go back and forth on AI. Will be doing bloodwork in 2 weeks.

    Right now I noticed sweating the day of and following day but by the EOD morning it has resided. Otherwise, no sides at all.

    I’ll cut back to 7.5mg and see how that does.

    Thanks
    Cool and yea as for sides i mean more of having no sex drive, feeling exhausted, joint pain, etc. Those are usually sides of when you crush your estrogen.

    If you dont have that then see what bloods say and adjust from there.

  5. #5
    12.5mg eod is just a general dosage. Adjust according to your personal needs.



    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

  6. #6
    noone here can tell you if you need that much or not... thats "general" protocol but this is an adjust as needed thing man




  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    12.5mg eod is just a general dosage. Adjust according to your personal needs.
    Thanks cbbram. I think my issue is identifying the sides. Hard for me to really tell one way or the other. Other than the occasional sweating which maybe from the test and primo. Just have to rely on bloodwork I guess.

    While on my TRT dose I did lower my e2 into the single digits which caused major acne. I weened off of the AI entirely and no more issues since and stable e2. This is my first cycle since and just trying to be cautious not to get there again. Didn’t really have any others sides other than the acne though.

    I assume I’m taking too much given my cycle and will adjust down a bit and see what happens.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    noone here can tell you if you need that much or not... thats "general" protocol but this is an adjust as needed thing man
    Fair enough Dylan. I figured that would be the consensus but hoped to glean some info based on experience.

    I know I just need to gain my own experience based on my body and document/adjust as needed. I think in my case bloodwork is the only way for me to be sure since I can’t tell based on “feeling”. Appreciate your help.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by A1pha78 View Post
    Thanks cbbram. I think my issue is identifying the sides. Hard for me to really tell one way or the other. Other than the occasional sweating which maybe from the test and primo. Just have to rely on bloodwork I guess.

    While on my TRT dose I did lower my e2 into the single digits which caused major acne. I weened off of the AI entirely and no more issues since and stable e2. This is my first cycle since and just trying to be cautious not to get there again. Didn’t really have any others sides other than the acne though.

    I assume I’m taking too much given my cycle and will adjust down a bit and see what happens.
    You'll learn more as you do more cycles.



    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

  10. #10
    Moderator P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    2,657
    As the others said, 12.5mg is a good general starting point. Everyone is different though, and dialing in the right dosing for you takes examing mid-cycle bloodwork and a bit of feel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •