napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin hand pain

xamijay

So I'm taking 350mg test cyp every week along with deca and Dbol. I'm doing 12.5mg aromasin e3d. But after each time I take my aromasin the hand pain comes back. My fingers on my right hand just hurt, it's a sharp pain. Should I just do it e4d? I'll get bloods done in like 6 weeks when it's mid cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm taking 350mg test cyp every week along with deca and Dbol. I'm doing 12.5mg aromasin e3d. But after each time I take my aromasin the hand pain comes back. My fingers on my right hand just hurt, it's a sharp pain. Should I just do it e4d? I'll get bloods done in like 6 weeks when it's mid cycle.

I can't see how that is related to Aromasin at all. Especially if it's limited to one hand. It sounds coincidental to me, unless the Aromasin is somehow aggravating an issue you are already having in your hand. It just doesn't make a lot of sense. You can try cutting your dose back but you don't want your estrogen getting out of hand either. You,really need to know where your levels are with bloodwork first

I'd say aromasin has zero to do with this. Take a discerning look at your routine and performance of exercises dealing with that extremity. I'll bet it's just that you've aggravated a nerve, or some connective tissue/ligament.

If you really think it's Aromasin you can try a different source or brand. I wouldn't skimp on Aromasin running Dbol with Deca and Test... That's just my 2 cents.

I'm doing the same exercises I've always been doing with good form. Ever since I started aromasin this has happened. I've read online about people with similar pains. I know aromasin dries out joints and and what not.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Is this your first time running Aromasin? What AI did you use on your previous cycles?

Yes it is. I've always used pharma grade arimidex before.

I had a lot of sides when I first started Aromasin. Now I pop em like pez... Hopefully things will settle down for you. Aromasin does affect my joints occasionally especially my hip joint.

I had a lot of sides when I first started Aromasin. Now I pop em like pez... Hopefully things will settle down for you. Aromasin does affect my joints occasionally especially my hip joint.

Thx man. I'm sure my sides will get better through the cycle.

Personally never had a problem with aromasin. But regardless aromasin in rare cases can cause joint/bone/muscle pain, so make sure to be taking in magnesium.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Personally never had a problem with aromasin. But regardless aromasin in rare cases can cause joint/bone/muscle pain, so make sure to be taking in magnesium.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Never heard of that so thanks brother!!

Top Bottom