napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin eod on cycle

Coconuts

Hey all,

I'm preparing for my second cycle and I have some questions about aromasin. I completed a five week dianabol cycle earlier this year. 30mg/day. Got some good gains from it.

Some people said they needed 12.5 aromasin eod every day on that cycle. Others said they did 12.5 every other day. It seems like everyone responds differently. I found taking it every other day worked best for me.

I'm getting ready to start my first test cycle. 500mg Test-e/week for 10 weeks. Should I be taking the aromasin eod every day, even if I don't feel like i need it? Or do I take it when I feel like I need it, which I'm suspecting might be every other day?

I was also thinking of running dbol on the first five weeks of this cycle. What are your thoughts on this?

Here are my stats:

33 y/o
6', 245lb
16% bf
12 years training.
Previous PCT was Clomid & Fareston (Toremifene citrate) for 3 weeks
Goals are to build strength and increase power lifts.
Nutrition is ~4k cal day. High protein, high fat, moderate carbs. Meat, eggs, whey. Brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, broccoli and kiwi. Butter & coconut oil. No processed foods, not refined sugar.

Power lifting four days a week. ~45 min cardio/day.

Supplements: creatine mono, beta-alanine, l-glutamine, turmeric, fish oil, zma, mens multi, B complex.
I'm also on daily thyroid hormones cause I lost my thyroid to cancer last year.

Thanks guys

your body fat is 16% and you want to run dbol? can you post a pic because at only 16% and 245, you must be in crazy condition... post a pic when you can

your body fat is 16% and you want to run dbol? can you post a pic because at only 16% and 245, you must be in crazy condition... post a pic when you can

physique.jpg
physique2.jpg

I'm not sure I understand. Would you not run it at this bf because it would make you look fat/bloated or it there something else going on? I'm not bodybuilding, just strength training so I don't really care about looking fat. That being said though, would it be better to do tbol instead to reduce water retention?

I know it's traditional for most guys to bulk for the winter and trim for the summer for their beach body look. I'm not really into that, no offense to anyone. I'm just trying to pull the heaviest barbell I can.

Also, does aromasin every other day sound reasonable or would you suggest taking it every day even if I don't feel like I need it.

Thanks Dylan

Last edited:
You're definitely a lot higher than 16%. I understand your goals ate more powerlifting based, and whatever you decide is ultimately up to you as long as you do understand that side effects are amplified, health strain is increased, and gains are compromised when cycling at an elevated bodyfat

Also, does aromasin every other day sound reasonable or would you suggest taking it every day even if I don't feel like I need it.

Aromasin 12.5 eod is just a starting point. You have to assess and find out what dosage fits your needs. Dbol generally requires a higher dose and someone with elevated bf an even higher dose. Please keep this in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 5642
View attachment 5643

I'm not sure I understand. Would you not run it at this bf because it would make you look fat/bloated or it there something else going on? I'm not bodybuilding, just strength training so I don't really care about looking fat. That being said though, would it be better to do tbol instead to reduce water retention?

I know it's traditional for most guys to bulk for the winter and trim for the summer for their beach body look. I'm not really into that, no offense to anyone. I'm just trying to pull the heaviest barbell I can.

Thanks Dylan

Where are you coming up with 16% body fat? You are over 25 at least... i could never advise steroid use in your comdition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just like cbbram said, a good starting point is 12.5mg and then assess from there. I run 500mg Test weekly and I take 25mg daily ... everyone is different.

Top Bottom