domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aromasin during cycle AND PCT?

Aromasin during cycle AND PCT?

Whats up guys and girls new to the forum here going to be doing a test enanthate cycle of 600mg each week it looks a bit like this

Weeks 1-12: 600mg Test Enanthate 300mg every Mon + Thu

Weeks 1-14: Aromasin 12.5mg Eod

Weeks 9-14: HCG 500iu every Mon and Thu until three days before you start PCT

PCT two weeks after last test shot:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Where do i incorporate the Aromasin into the PCT should i just continue to run it at 12.5mg eod from start of cycle to end of PCT ? Also would you start the HCG sooner into the cycle or is 9 weeks in fine? I would have started it earlier personally but been advised not to use HCG for long periods because it fucks with your leydig cells

Please give me your opinions dont be shy
    Last edited by BigMick; 12-27-2016 at 01:49 PM.

This will be my first "proper" cycle i have dabbled a few years ago with steroids but was pretty clueless and didnt even finish the cycle so this is my first serious cycle

yes you want to prevent any rebound gyno

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
    http://pharmacomstore.co
    Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
    "isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

You are missing gw and mk2866 from your pct! You need to control cortisol which will spike and put you in a catabolic state.

Yes, run the Aromasin throughout your entire cycle at 12.5 EOD and adjust as needed.

600mg is too high to run your test at as a first cycle. Hell, I've ran several cycles and I don't ever go above 4-500 myself. Keep it at 350-400 and you will be very pleased with the results and keep the sides at bay.

Your PCT is incomplete. You need to add a few more things for a complete recovery and to avoid unwanted fat gain after your cycle is over. Also help to keep everything you've worked so hard for.

clomid
    nolva
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for your replys! I was just toying with the idea of 300mg a week i know you can make good gains still from that dosage and starting off on less is always better so ill keep that in mind will probably run 300mg a week

What about the HCG?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMick View Post
    What about the HCG?
    hcg 4 week 2x 500iu pins a week
    last 2 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks after last pin, start pct 2 weeks after last pin

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
    http://pharmacomstore.co
    Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
    "isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Quote Originally Posted by BigMick View Post
    Whats up guys and girls new to the forum here going to be doing a test enanthate cycle of 600mg each week it looks a bit like this

Weeks 1-12: 600mg Test Enanthate 300mg every Mon + Thu

Weeks 1-14: Aromasin 12.5mg Eod

Weeks 9-14: HCG 500iu every Mon and Thu until three days before you start PCT

PCT two weeks after last test shot:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Where do i incorporate the Aromasin into the PCT should i just continue to run it at 12.5mg eod from start of cycle to end of PCT ? Also would you start the HCG sooner into the cycle or is 9 weeks in fine? I would have started it earlier personally but been advised not to use HCG for long periods because it fucks with your leydig cells

Please give me your opinions dont be shy
    What exactly is your stats, goals, and experience here? That's a bit higher on test dose than we would recommend, unless you have quite a bit of experience with cycles.

Aromasin needs ran on cycle at 12.5mg EOD from the start.

Your pct is very incomplete and should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK-2866 25mg ED
    GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok cool thanks so run the HCG the last 4 weeks of cycle at 500iu 2x a week and start pct 2 weeks after last test shot then stop HCG when you start PCT?