napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin during cycle

maganogo

Hi Dylan,

Im 27 years old, been gyming properly since I was roughly 20. Ive taken the jump and I'm about a week into my test cyp (250mg per week at the moment) and primo (oral 60mg a day). I got professional advice and obviously did a lot of research but there is no mention of taking aromasin during cycle, only pct. the aromasin I have are 20mg tablets. Would you advise taking a 20mg pill every third day just to stay safe?

What are your full stats?

This question is easily answered if you did "a lot of research"

What are your full stats?

This question is easily answered if you did "a lot of research"

Exactly. Aromasin use has a lot of videos on it already. In your case 10mg every other day is the starting point.

And oral Primobolan is fucking useless. I have the strong feeling you have absolutely NO IDEA of what you are doing. You do know this can have big consequences if you do this wrong, don't you?

Give us your full stats and then we'll see if you should be doing steroids or not.

gymming bro? seriously? please FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, dont say again....

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom