napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

aromasin dose

glasscam

I have ran 2 cycles of test only at 16 weeks 500mg a week I'm wanting to finally stack with it and I'm looking at using eq and was wondering what would be the recommended dosage a week. I'm gonna be running aromasin just to be on the safe side also since I use test. Be awesome to let me know what would be best on dosage to get the most out of it at the safest rate

I have ran 2 cycles of test only at 16 weeks 500mg a week I'm wanting to finally stack with it and I'm looking at using eq and was wondering what would be the recommended dosage a week. I'm gonna be running aromasin just to be on the safe side also since I use test. Be awesome to let me know what would be best on dosage to get the most out of it at the safest rate
Eq doesnt convert so just run ur dose the same as test only

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Did you use an AI on your previous 2 cycles?

Are you asking for EQ dose or AI dose?

What are your full stats?

did you not use an ai previously?? have you had any bloodwork done??? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

600-800mg per week is the normal recommended dosage for EQ. Aromasin is 12.5mg EOD and should be be used any time you are on test from day one

What is your full stats, goals, and cycle expereince?

Top Bottom