napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin dosage

~SLIM7

Just have a question about aromasin dosage while on a cycle. It's a simple 12 week cycle of test 500mg and GW-501516. Just wondering what the daily dose should be. I've asked this question in the past but getting different awnsers. Some say 12.5mg a day and other's say 25mg. Just want some clarity. I see poeple say EOD and ED. Just wondering what that means
Thanks

12.5 mg eod works for most if your highly sensitive to estrogen sides then yeah up the dose to 15-25. I personally run 15mg eod because that's what I get it in. ED means every day and EOD means every other day.

It's user dependant. Some need more, some less. I personally need 12.5 mg 2x a week at that dose but the "standard" is 12.5 eod. You need blood work to know for sure

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Ok so EOD basically means every second day then. And I did do blood work before the start of this cycle but how would I know? My doctors office won't contact me about blood work unless something shows up

It's user dependant. Some need more, some less. I personally need 12.5 mg 2x a week at that dose but the "standard" is 12.5 eod. You need blood work to know for sure

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

So I pin my test twice a week so should I pop an aromasin then also?

Just stick to the eod protocol and see how that works doesn't really matter when you take it in my personal experience just as long as you're taking the 12.5 eod. As for blood work you go through private labs not your doctor, not really fun explaining why your test levels are 5-10x higher than a normal persons. Privatemdlabs.com

Just stick to the eod protocol and see how that works doesn't really matter when you take it in my personal experience just as long as you're taking the 12.5 eod. As for blood work you go through private labs not your doctor, not really fun explaining why your test levels are 5-10x higher than a normal persons. Privatemdlabs.com

OK so like I mentioned previously, eod is basically every second day? Or is it every other day that I'm not pinning(basically 5 days a week). Also how will I know if it is or isn't working? I did a previous cycle of test 500mg without any aromasin or anti estrogen and never had any side effects what so ever. Yet I'm told its smart to be taking something regardless

Yeah, for example if you take 12.5mg on Monday you'd do it again in wednsday, some people arnt sensitive to estro side effects but I'm not one of them. But running an AI is smart just to take as a precaution. Also helps keep off excess water that you may hold due to the conversion of testosterone.

Ok awesome. I'll try that then and see how it goes. Any side affect I should know about with the aromasin?

Just have a question about aromasin dosage while on a cycle. It's a simple 12 week cycle of test 500mg and GW-501516. Just wondering what the daily dose should be. I've asked this question in the past but getting different awnsers. Some say 12.5mg a day and other's say 25mg. Just want some clarity. I see poeple say EOD and ED. Just wondering what that means
Thanks

12.5mg EOD is the normal dosing for it.

What is your stats and expereince bud? What does your pct look like?

12.5mg EOD is the normal dosing for it.

What is your stats and expereince bud? What does your pct look like?

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Stats are 33 years old. 5'11" 185lbs. Experienced lifting. Fairly new to cycling

Having a blood test is the only way to answer that question.

My estrogen was 69... I tried 12.5 EoD and I crashed my "E". Now I draw the dropper to ~6.25 Every THIRD day, and my bloods came back with a 19 on my estrogen ~ 2 weeks later. (Been having bloods done every 2-3 weeks)

Everyone one is different. The dosages are recommended. Just because you "Feel" a certain way you will never know the absolute truth until you have bloods drawn.

EOD = EVERY OTHER DAY brother.. as everyone else said, its all user dependent.. . 12.5 mg is a general dosing for most but its not always the best dose for everyone... thats why its imperative to have pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork so you can assess estrogen amongst many other aspects as well...

Top Bottom