napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin on cycle question

ThepoManta

Hey people,

Quick question. Starting my second cycle in November/December.
Will be 600mg Test and 300mg Deca. (all of the ancillaries like Caber etc. are dialed in.)

But my question is about the dosing of Aromasin. (I was not gyno prone on 500mg of Test as a first cycle, nothing.)
IF the case might be so that I get signs of puffy nipples or something when using the 12,5mg every other day, would I then go to 25mg every other day or 12,5 per day for example?

Or is this a case of everyone responding to it differently?

Start at 12.5...if signs of estro appear u can up the dose..get bloods mid cycle to see where u stand

If u already tried 500 mgs of test and didn't get any estrogen related sides , 12.5 eod should be efficient

Just use 12.5mg EOD. If you were good with that dose on 500mg test, chances are youll be fine on 600 as well

Since you are taking the time to space out your cycles and have 6 months before you run this, you ought to have time to get your blood work schedule figured out too!

That'll help you bit regarding baseline numbers and any adjustments going forward.

Since you are taking the time to space out your cycles and have 6 months before you run this, you ought to have time to get your blood work schedule figured out too!

That'll help you bit regarding baseline numbers and any adjustments going forward.

Very good idea. Will do :D

I think your fine with 12.5 if you responded that way to 500mg test im assuming u had bloods to verify you were withing range e2 wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you absolutely need to run it on this cycle... you DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT want your estrogen to prolactin ratios off.. its the worst feeling bro... just do what your supposed to do.. pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork to see how everything is effecting you

Top Bottom