napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin on cycle

tower34

Just wanted to get peoples thoughts on how often to use Aromasin while on a test only cycle at 350 mg a week. I thought it was 12.5 EOD but I am seeing people post other things. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
thats the starting point for aromasin use... you assess from there... everyone is different but thats the typical dose for most but noone can gauge how estrogen prone you are... YOU have to figure that out through use and bloodwork

That's a good starting point. Your bf% will play a big part also. It's important to be below 15% MINIMUM!

Also I’m having a brain fart. Do you stay on the aromasin the two weeks between when your cycle ends and pct starts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Dylan, I would be EXTREMELY grateful if you answer these two question in regards to aromasin;

1) Do you think 12.5mg of aromasin would crush estrogen levels on a 250mg/week test cycle? My blood work says my estrogen levels are 60 pmol/L

2) Because it's a compartively low test cycle, is it best advised to take Aromasin right after the first injection (125mg) or the following day, or wait until high estrogen symptoms appear and just keep it on hand?

^^^^^This was what I posted on youtube, Dylan but have come here for a quicker response. As per your post above, I also wanna ask you by saying "you have to figure out through use and bloodwork", What is the ideal estrogen bracket you suggest in the bloodwork to be able to tell you're at the right point in terms of estrogen levels (according to you, not the labs)?

Hi Dylan, I would be EXTREMELY grateful if you answer these two question in regards to aromasin;

1) Do you think 12.5mg of aromasin would crush estrogen levels on a 250mg/week test cycle? My blood work says my estrogen levels are 60 pmol/L

2) Because it's a compartively low test cycle, is it best advised to take Aromasin right after the first injection (125mg) or the following day, or wait until high estrogen symptoms appear and just keep it on hand?

^^^^^This was what I posted on youtube, Dylan but have come here for a quicker response. As per your post above, I also wanna ask you by saying "you have to figure out through use and bloodwork", What is the ideal estrogen bracket you suggest in the bloodwork to be able to tell you're at the right point in terms of estrogen levels (according to you, not the labs)?

1. you need to start at 12.5 if you are that high already and get mid cycle bloods to assess

2. start it from the beginning

i like to see the range be 25-30

1. you need to start at 12.5 if you are that high already and get mid cycle bloods to assess

2. start it from the beginning

i like to see the range be 25-30

Thank you so much Dylan, I cannot thank you enough for your prompt response;

1. Could I please have your reason to think how 60pmol/L is considered high by you? The reference intervals in the report provided for 'Adult Males' by the lab are 50 - 150pmol/L which made me think I am almost at the borderline of low estrogen levels. Hence why I think Aromasin could crush my estrogen levels. Apologies but could you please have another look at the unit, Dylan.

2. Thank you for the advise.

3. Thank you again for sharing your ideal levels, although i'm a little unsure about the unit here.

[FONT=&quot]For men, normal total estradiol levels are somewhere between 20–55 pg/mL(2.0–5.5 ng/dL) and 10-40 pg/mL (1.0-4.0 ng/dL), depending on who you ask.

so i had the wrong numbers from what you have...

so given where you are at, I would go with 6.25 mg eod for aromasin considering you are on the lower end... my mistake, i didnt read it all the way...

so with this number system... 75-80 would be a good range... even in the higher eighties...
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For men, normal total estradiol levels are somewhere between 20–55 pg/mL(2.0–5.5 ng/dL) and 10-40 pg/mL (1.0-4.0 ng/dL), depending on who you ask.

so i had the wrong numbers from what you have...

so given where you are at, I would go with 6.25 mg eod for aromasin considering you are on the lower end... my mistake, i didnt read it all the way...

so with this number system... 75-80 would be a good range... even in the higher eighties...
[/FONT]

Thanks a ton Dylan, you've completely cleared my doubt!

Sorry about the units, I should've done the conversions to a generic unit before I posted them here. I'm based in Australia currently and here labs tend to use different units for different reports.

Thank you one more time for letting me know your ideal range, now that's my desired range!!

Thanks a ton Dylan, you've completely cleared my doubt!

Sorry about the units, I should've done the conversions to a generic unit before I posted them here. I'm based in Australia currently and here labs tend to use different units for different reports.

Thank you one more time for letting me know your ideal range, now that's my desired range!!
no problem bro.. in the future, please start your own thread.. .its very disrespectful to hijack another thread..

no problem bro.. in the future, please start your own thread.. .its very disrespectful to hijack another thread..
Oops, my bad. I thought so initially, but then I also thought it might be a better choice to conitnue asking an aromasin related question in an already created aromasin thread. Nonetheless, i'm a little inexperienced with forums like these, i'll keep that in mind.

Oops, my bad. I thought so initially, but then I also thought it might be a better choice to conitnue asking an aromasin related question in an already created aromasin thread. Nonetheless, i'm a little inexperienced with forums like these, i'll keep that in mind.
its cool and i figured but need to let you know so you dont continue to do it because it does offend others with good reason

Top Bottom