napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin or Arimidex replacement

DRoidEM

Hi Dylan,

Is there any alternative medicines to replace the Aromasin or Arimidex to control the estrogen level?

Can anyone run the clomid and nolvadex during the cycle? If it is then what is procedure to use in bulking cycle?

Regards,
DRoidEm

Hi Dylan,

Is there any alternative medicines to replace the Aromasin or Arimidex to control the estrogen level?

Can anyone run the clomid and nolvadex during the cycle? If it is then what is procedure to use in bulking cycle?

Regards,
DRoidEm

Why would you want a replacement of the two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

Regards,
DRoidEm

No there really isn't. That's your best choices for estrogen control. What problems do you have with them?

You don't ever need to run Clomid or Nolva on cycle. There no sense in it. They are for pct

you can use letro or arimistane but neither is a good option.. some people use raloxifene but for the life of me, why would you ever not want to use either when they are the most effective? do you really want to risk gyno?? i think not! clomid and nolva are NOT and i repeat NOT aromatase inhibitors, they are estrogen blockers which are far different than an AI...

Brothers, thanks for your observation and support.

It is very rare in my country specially Aromasin and Arimidex. However, I will have to collect the aromasin anyhow without that product in my hand, I will not start any cycle and that is for sure.

As per my understandings, aromasin is AI where as clomid is estrogen blocker(SERM). Brother, most probably aromasin can be stacked with Clomid and nolvadex during in PCT right?

Brothers, thanks for your observation and support.

It is very rare in my country specially Aromasin and Arimidex. However, I will have to collect the aromasin anyhow without that product in my hand, I will not start any cycle and that is for sure.

As per my understandings, aromasin is AI where as clomid is estrogen blocker(SERM). Brother, most probably aromasin can be stacked with Clomid and nolvadex during in PCT right?
sarmsx can ship EVERYTHING you need to you for ancillaries with no problems whatsoever...

here is a link to the aromasin you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom