napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin or Arimidex? Which do you use?

What is your pick... Aromasin or Arimidex?

• Total voters

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
There is often a debate on which aromatase inhibitor is more effective or safer to use... The biggest debate is that of aromasin vs. arimidex... Some few little difference while others understand the gap is significant... What I can say with a million percent certainty is this... Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor where as arimidex is not... What does that mean? It means that while aromasin kills estrogen, arimidex merely suppresses... for some, all they need is suppression and control however, for many, that simply is not enough and the gyno prone users find that arimidex use can still lead to the development of gynecomastia, which we all know is something NONE OF US WANT... does that mean arimidex is not effective? NO, it certainly does not but it does mean that it is not as strong as aromasin in blocking out estrogen... some feel that aromasin can crush estrogen, and theoretically, if misused, it could but anything that is misused can lead to problematic occurrence... Simply put, if you are gyno prone, why would you even risk it? In fact, even if you are not, why would you still leave the door open for any type of side effect, especially one that can cause the internal, external and mind throttling effect something like gynecomastia can lead to? For me, it is a no brainer to use some sort of protectant anytime AAS is in play... Even if there is a small to none chance of estrogen conversion, one should be on hand and the rebound effect should always be something you are aware of... The choice is yours on what to use but for me, i stick with aromasin as it is tried and true for my needs...

Arimidex is effective to an extent and is more than sufficient for some but for me, I am one that leaves nothing to chance and aromasin is definitely the stronger and more effective of the two... I always go with caution and certainty or at least the closest you can get to certainty...

I actually use Letro. Yes, you have to be VERY careful with it, but when I started to use it I made sure to get blood work every two weeks for two months straight so I could judge how I felt with what the E2 numbers said. I can easily dose it now without any worry.

I would not recommend anyone use Letro for E2 control, though. I happened to start using it because I was uninformed. It was listed as the strongest AI - and strongest is good in body building, right? Yeah, learned a lot since then...but since I already know exactly how my body responds to exactly how much Letro, I am sticking with it.

I have used both and although adex can certainly work but I really feel like you have to be flawless with it and there is much more room for error because it's not a suicide AI. Therefore Aromasin is the clear cut choice because I'd much rather have my E2 a lttle on the lower side , say around 20 for example, than on the higher side of 60+

Aromasin is aslo a staple of my PCT and comes with very little sides. I'm big on keeping my estro in check on cycle and in PCT obviously so if you find good quality aromasin you will be fine because belive it or not there is a ton of underdosed garbage out there

There's no doubt about it to me. Aromasin is always the clear winner. It does everything I need it to better than any other AI without crushing my estrogen, sex drive, and joints. I like that it is a suicidal AI, lowers SHBG, and increases IGF and free test. It's a perfect AI for recovery, and is much better for your lipids than Arimadex. It wins hands down

I hope to see exemestane completely do away with arimidex in the upcoming years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not used adex A LOT, but I've used it. I use aromasin now but honestly it's hard for me to judge AIs because I don't often need them. But on paper at least aromasin is far better.

For some reason Anastrozole doesn't work for me. Doesn't matter if it's a UGL or Astra Zeneca.

Olympus said:
For some reason Anastrozole doesn't work for me. Doesn't matter if it's a UGL or Astra Zeneca.

I have not had luck with it either, pharm grade to the max and still not much but aromasin is a completely different story... Some guys love arimidex and stand by it and that's great if it works for them but I have seen it far too often amongst users that they still experience gyno flare or problems while using arimidex... It only suppresses estrogen so if you are prone, it is probably not the best option...

DylanGemelli said:
Olympus said:

I have not had luck with it either, pharm grade to the max and still not much but aromasin is a completely different story... Some guys love arimidex and stand by it and that's great if it works for them but I have seen it far too often amongst users that they still experience gyno flare or problems while using arimidex... It only suppresses estrogen so if you are prone, it is probably not the best option...

I'm unsure if there's a scientific reason as to why some of us don't respond well to arimidex. Perhaps that's something I'll delve Into with my studies...

JackSteel said:
I've not used adex A LOT, but I've used it. I use aromasin now but honestly it's hard for me to judge AIs because I don't often need them. But on paper at least aromasin is far better.

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I can get by just fine without an AI at all, but I still usually run some aromasin regardless as a precautionary measure and also to help prolactin from becoming a problem when on Tren or NPP

Top Bottom