napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin alternatives

Timm881

Hey guys I'm currently running 300mg Test E a week by itself, I am in the seventh week of a twelve cycle (this is my first cycle). I was on TRT for about a year and learned my body dose well with estrogen and did not need an AI on 140mg Test C a week. I am currently taking 6.25mg of Aromasin EOD and it's doing a great job, but I believe I'm starting to have an slight allergic reaction to Aromasin. What would be your recommendations for an alternative to Aromasin? I do have Arimidex on hand if need be, just didnt like it only being a estrogen blocker.

If you guys need stats.

37 years old, 5'7 and 189lbs around 12-14% body fat.

Thanks

What exactly is making you think you're having an allergic reaction to aromasin? Maybe you just need to try a different source for it. You can use arimadex as an alternative but I'm thinking it's something unrelated to the aromasin itself

About an hour or so after I take it I start to feel a little itchy and sometimes see little red spots on the back of my arms and on my lats. I usually just take an Allegra and it seems to help, but didnt think it seemed normal.

Sounds like a filler in the tablet/capsule causing the reaction. Definitely just try another source. If you are able to, find out what fillers they use so you can avoid them in the future.

I know this thread is a couple weeks old but would any body know the typical quality of aromisin in liquid form.......As I am considering ordering form enhanced chemicals

Top Bottom