napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin

reemotro

I have been curious about something since aromasin's half life is 27 hours why do people suggest taking it eod instead of ed same thing with test p for example we inject it eod because of the short half life

I have been curious about something since aromasin's half life is 27 hours why do people suggest taking it eod instead of ed same thing with test p for example we inject it eod because of the short half life
Because it's a suicidal Inhibitor. It kills the aromatose enzyme, and it takes your body up to 72 hours to start making aromatose again. Unnecessary to dose ED

This is actually being studied at the moment, and for the most part the results aren't what we in the bodybuilding community expect at all.

The actual dosing is even as frequent as x2 times PER DAY, they are finding. Which is crazy.

As it turns out, regardless of blood serum levels, some people's bodies are hyper efficient at making new aromatase after it is destroyed. And that is why Aromasin is often weaker, compared to Arimidex and its action of BLOCKING aromatase.

I personally HAVE to dose it ED. And won't even come close to crushing Estrogen, whereas on Arimidex I can easily drive it under 20. As always, everyone's different.

Last edited:
This is actually being studied at the moment, and for the most part the results aren't what we in the bodybuilding community expect at all.

The actual dosing is even as frequent as x2 times PER DAY, they are finding. Which is crazy.

As it turns out, regardless of blood serum levels, some people's bodies are hyper efficient at making new aromatase after it is destroyed. And that is why Aromatase is often weaker, compared to Arimidex and its action of BLOCKING aromatase.

I personally HAVE to dose it ED. And won't even come close to crushing Estrogen, whereas on Arimidex I can easily drive it under 20. As always, everyone's different.
I think that is a valid point. It is absolutely true that everyone is different, and jist like every aromatizes at different rates, the same can be said about creating new aromatose after them enzyme is killed off. That's where the "up to 72 hours" comes in which is obviously a best case scenario. Most people will fall around the 48 hour time frame, which coincides with the EOD dosing, and some will fall short of that like yourself

I think that is a valid point. It is absolutely true that everyone is different, and jist like every aromatizes at different rates, the same can be said about creating new aromatose after them enzyme is killed off. That's where the "up to 72 hours" comes in which is obviously a best case scenario. Most people will fall around the 48 hour time frame, which coincides with the EOD dosing, and some will fall short of that like yourself

There's some poor guy (Was it on here, even?) who needed to take 25 - 50mg ED Aromasin on a TRT dose just to keep his E2 in check. Crazy.

As it turns out, regardless of blood serum levels, some people's bodies are hyper efficient at making new aromatase after it is destroyed. And that is why Aromasin is often weaker, compared to Arimidex and its action of BLOCKING aromatase.

its funny for me because im very estrogen sensitive... extremely yet aromasin will crush my estrogen quickly when i dose it too high... anymore than 12.5 eod for me just nails me but arimidex doesn't do a damn thing for me... so yes, it just goes to show you how different we all are....

Top Bottom