napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin

K.D

SO do you take it every other day until PCT , if its a 12 weeks cycle do you take it for 18 weeks every other day , with the 4 weeks HCG and 4 weeks novadex?

yes, start to finish bro... here is a link to get the best aromasin you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

yes, start to finish bro... here is a link to get the best aromasin you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
Bingo... Dylan has you covered bud. Follow that and you'll be set.

SO do you take it every other day until PCT , if its a 12 weeks cycle do you take it for 18 weeks every other day , with the 4 weeks HCG and 4 weeks novadex?

That correct bro. Generally it's 12.5mg EOD but it depends on your test dose.

As far as pct goes Dylan has you covered in exactly what you need to run

im in the Middle east the SARMS wont make it through the borders , I m not sure though but most likely!

Mu cycle is 12 weeks cycle only cypionate first cycle ever , actually i had Anavar for 4 weeks last year no PCT nothing.
1- I just got my Cypionate today but my AI will be Letromina (Letrozol)2.5 mg 3*10 tablet - Cypionate 250mg /ML , HOw many MG of Cypionate should I take ?
Its the first cycle ever and i was thinking 20 mg? what do you think ?
2- I like the idea of taking HCG while on cycle for sociological reasons , what do you think ?
3- blood work ? what should Test for before Cycle?

Testosterone(Total & Free), tEstradiol (E2),Luteinizing Hormone(LH ),Complete Blood Count (CBC),Lipid Panel,Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH),Creatinine,AST (Aspartate Aminotransferase, formerly known as SGOT),ALT (Alanine Aminotransferase, formerly known as SGPT),Alkaline Phosphatase(AP),Bilirubin,Albumin,BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen)
OR The Pre Cycle Tests- (baseline tests):

Hormones (steroids); Lipids (standard full Set); Full Liver Panel; CBC & CMP; Renal ; Electrolytes, Mineral and Glucose; Prostate
I f you have ever covered it in a video with a tiny little defeatist like you always do , please send me a link, if not please just say it .

Thx for the time and effort Dylan keep those,

Top Bottom