napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin 10mg or 12.5?

davealexis2000

Hi guys I'm starting a test only cycle 400mg a week.
I've heard some people say go with 10mg EOD and some say 12.5 what do you suggest?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2.5mg is not really a noticeable difference with aromasin. It depends on how you get it. Many aromasin sources only come as 25mg tabs so splitting them 12.5mg is the easiest. Honestly, I wouldn't overthink it. 10mg or 12.5mg eod is fine. Just make sure you get bloods pulled on cycle to make sure your estrogen is in control.

Listen to Maxx, you will probably never notice a difference. I take 10mg it just works better for me. You will find it out after you get more experience

either way is completely fine brother... don't over think this one because the difference is not significant there whatsoever... the important thing is you get pre, mid and post cycle blood work done so you can keep a close monitor on everything and see how your body is reacting to everything you are using...

2.5mg is not really a noticeable difference with aromasin. It depends on how you get it. Many aromasin sources only come as 25mg tabs so splitting them 12.5mg is the easiest. Honestly, I wouldn't overthink it. 10mg or 12.5mg eod is fine. Just make sure you get bloods pulled on cycle to make sure your estrogen is in control.
Thanks man appreciate it

either way is completely fine brother... don't over think this one because the difference is not significant there whatsoever... the important thing is you get pre, mid and post cycle blood work done so you can keep a close monitor on everything and see how your body is reacting to everything you are using...
I appreciate your help man. Thanks

A coule mg either way on dose won't make a difference at all, assuming both are legit and dosed correctly

Top Bottom