napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Armidex

mdieselpower

Can someone please enlighten me on the use of Armidex. I came across it on sarms.forsale. How does is differ from Nolva?

Arimidex is an AI and Nolvadex is a SERM.

What's the reason for you wanting to use Arimidex?

I have no reason to use it. Just simply curious to know what the difference is and what the uses are for it. Incorporated in a PCT?

Arimidex is use to control estrogen with aromatizing compounds such as Testosterone, Dbol, Deca, etc.

Arimidex is an Aromatase Inhibitor where Nolvadex is a serm... quite different... nolvadex is also an "estrogen blocker" which is not the same thing as an aromatase inhibitor... nolvadex helps jump start testosterone... thats not the role arimidex plays... arimidex is used to control estrogen... if you are just looking to control estrogen, you would want arimidex over nolvadex...

sarms.forsale has legit products so at least you are looking in the right spot! I prefer aromasin to arimidex but both will do the trick for controlling estrogen when running aromatizing compounds.

sarms.forsale has legit products so at least you are looking in the right spot! I prefer aromasin to arimidex but both will do the trick for controlling estrogen when running aromatizing compounds.
absolutely right! check out sarms.forsale for your ai's and pct products

Top Bottom