napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimistane? Does it work?

SdBronco

Banned
Well a while back one of my orders of aromasin was delayed and I was in a pinch so I ordered Arimistane in the form of Liqudex AI from the N2BM website. I used it a week or 2 before my pharma stuff arrived and it seemed okay I guess but what's the community's take on it here?

Does it actually work? I know Dylan used to support every product from N2BM but a lot of that has changed now. I'm hoping he or anyone else who has used can commit on it. I definitely didn't feel as dry as I normally would on a higher dose of aromasin.

Re: RE: Arimistane? Does it work?

SdBronco said:
Well a while back one of my orders of aromasin was delayed and I was in a pinch so I ordered Arimistane in the form of Liqudex AI from the N2BM website. I used it a week or 2 before my pharma stuff arrived and it seemed okay I guess but what's the community's take on it here?

Does it actually work? I know Dylan used to support every product from N2BM but a lot of that has changed now. I'm hoping he or anyone else who has used can commit on it. I definitely didn't feel as dry as I normally would on a higher dose of aromasin.
It sucks man. I've used it, and its a very shitty AI. It can't even be out into the same category as something like aromasin. Honestly it really didn't seem to do much at all for me other than kill my sex drive. I literally have about 3 bottles of the stuff I won't touch

Hey bro. I've also tried this stuff and the short answer to your question is no. It didn't do anything for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Arimistane? Does it work?

JL14028 said:
Arimastane fucks up joints???
It didn't mess my joints up, but it didn't seem to do much else either...I bet if I done bloods during that time my estro would be through the roof.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Arimistane? Does it work?

SdBronco said:
JL14028 said:
Arimastane fucks up joints???
It didn't mess my joints up, but it didn't seem to do much else either...I bet if I done bloods during that time my estro would be through the roof.
I can almost guarantee that. I know plenty that tried to use it as estrogen control on cycle and many had to estrogen sides including some cases of gyno

The main issue here is that they designed it in a manner that causes suppression... You notice how they NEVER recommended it in pct after a certain point? I found out later they were getting MULTIPLE complaints, in fact daily on people complaining about what rick indicated... they tried to make this product be far stronger than it was and it backfired on them and actually made it far less effective... it would have never replaced a traditional ai but would have been helpful in other regards but they were aware that its too weak on its own and then made it even worse... they were starting to fucking give it away at one point... they never fixed the sprayer despite several attempts because of how cheap they were being with it and they did the formula completely wrong... arimistane on its own is okay at best and that's why you dont see it used or talked about except by them... what they do is take an average or less than average compound that noone uses, create their own info on it to mislead all parties involved, and take advantage of others, including their own employees with brainwashing and also bait on switch on employees testing products, to further benefit themselves with an ulterior motive in place from the start... they are very deceiving and unethical people...

Top Bottom