napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

arimistane

matardoors

Hey man i have a huge question for you i have been using arimistane for a week but know its time to take may prescription medication which i have for many years i was thinking it won't cause any harm to me if i take my medication and arimistane

If you can answer my question will be bad ass thanks brother

Arimistane is OTC AI which is potent but nowhere near the effect of real AI's like Aromasin. You won't crush your estrogens even if you take way bigger amounts than intended.
I've personally used Arimistane multiple times over couple years and never ever had any negative effects except small "hangover" like feeling when coming off from 8 weeks of use.
Obviously it depends on your medication & you should always ask your doctor if decreased estrogen & cortisol could potentially cause issues.

For other people's reference; Arimistane is tradename for Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA
Sadly it's not prescribed as a medicine for any condition so it's unlikely your doctor can give you a straightforward answer. You don't need to be afraid to ask them though, it's completely legal to use Arimistane without prescription.

Last edited:
Hey man i have a huge question for you i have been using arimistane for a week but know its time to take may prescription medication which i have for many years i was thinking it won't cause any harm to me if i take my medication and arimistane

If you can answer my question will be bad ass thanks brother

What exactly is your prescription? You didn't tell us what that was...and why are you using arimastane?

Top Bottom