napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimidex vs Aromasin

ColombianNL

Hi,

Why does Dylan prefer Aromasin over Arimidex? And what are the key differences between the two of these? does 0.25 of Arimidex acuate to 12.5 of Aromasin? Thanks boys

1mg of Arimidex = 25mg of Aromasin.

Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and Arimidex is not.

What does that mean? Aromasin will kill off the aromatase enzyme and Arimidex will only lower it. When you discontinue Arimidex your estrogen can come back and rebound.

Aromasin is better for those who PCT. Arimidex can be used for guys on TRT because they never come off. Understand?

Aromasin is also not quite as harsh on lipids.

One benefit of Arimidex over Aromasin is that others report it will lower estrogen faster than Aromasin.

covered this probably 25 million times... aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor meaning it actually kills off estrogen where arimidex just suppresses it, meaning its not as strong.. for people that ARE NOT very estrogen prone, aromasin may be too much and arimidex is a better option but in more cases than not, most people are more estrogen prone than not...

1mg of Arimidex = 25mg of Aromasin.

Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and Arimidex is not.

What does that mean? Aromasin will kill off the aromatase enzyme and Arimidex will only lower it. When you discontinue Arimidex your estrogen can come back and rebound.

Aromasin is better for those who PCT. Arimidex can be used for guys on TRT because they never come off. Understand?

Aromasin is also not quite as harsh on lipids.

One benefit of Arimidex over Aromasin is that others report it will lower estrogen faster than Aromasin.

Thx i understand now

Yes I prefer aromosin as I am estrogen sensitive however arimidex does work a little faster for me when I need my levels lowered but I prefer to use aromosin as o can dose lesss frequently and the gyno doesn’t seem to bounce back as fast

Top Bottom