napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimidex opinions

kiwilifter

Hey guys :)

First time posting here.
Have just started out on my first cycle.

I'm 33 years old, been lifting hard for 6 years and can't break through my latest plateau. Currently 6 foot, 220lb and around 15% bf. Goal is to just build some more muscle and strength.

Done so much research and have settled on a nice simple 500mg test e run for 12 weeks... 250mg every 3.5 days. Have Nolva on hand for my PCT (after lots of research decided on Nolva only as opppsed to Clomid too) and have some Arimidex too on stand by.

This is where opinions get super murky. On the one hand - some people say take the AI all the way through, a small amount like 0.25mg EOD to prevent gyno / water retention problems.
Other people say to just run the test and only use AI if those things occur.

As it's my first cycle - I have no idea how my body will react... I don't even know how I *will* know if those things are becoming issues ?! What would your advice be - run Arimidex all the way through just I case, or hold off and see what happens??

Thanks!

You might want to look at getting aromasin. You can't use arimidex in pct. Your pct won't be complete with running Nolvadex only either. You won't recover properly. Arimidex masks the sides of estrogen but aromasin inhibits its production. Big difference in how they function, aromasin I feel is harder to dial in but once you do it makes a huge impact on your cycle.

Hey guys :)

First time posting here.
Have just started out on my first cycle.

I'm 33 years old, been lifting hard for 6 years and can't break through my latest plateau. Currently 6 foot, 220lb and around 15% bf. Goal is to just build some more muscle and strength.

Done so much research and have settled on a nice simple 500mg test e run for 12 weeks... 250mg every 3.5 days. Have Nolva on hand for my PCT (after lots of research decided on Nolva only as opppsed to Clomid too) and have some Arimidex too on stand by.

This is where opinions get super murky. On the one hand - some people say take the AI all the way through, a small amount like 0.25mg EOD to prevent gyno / water retention problems.
Other people say to just run the test and only use AI if those things occur.

As it's my first cycle - I have no idea how my body will react... I don't even know how I *will* know if those things are becoming issues ?! What would your advice be - run Arimidex all the way through just I case, or hold off and see what happens??

Thanks!

Welcome to isarms bro.
Personally, I believe that 350mg is more than enough for a 1st cycle - no need for 500mg.
Anyway, your test starts converting to estrogen from day 1, so you start your AI right away. You then adjust dosage based on how you feel and on mid cycle bloodwork.
Your PCT will do NOTHING at all for recovery... it’s far from complete bro... this is what it should be:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Curious as to why u feel clomid is not nescessary? And why went with only arimidex? 500mg of test is a lot for a first cycle but do as u wish man. 250-300 will b more then enough to break you though your plateau

You always take an AI from day one bro. Do t wait for symptoms. The idea is to control estrogen so you still have a normal range of estrogen which is more than plenty

A nolva only pct isn't going to do shit for you. Your pct should be this

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom