napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Apps for Calories/Macros Tracking

bodean30

Do any of you guys use an app on your phone to track calories and macros? There are so many out there it's a bit overwhelming.

I've been using MyFitnessPal by Under Armour. It is definitely awesome. You can scan any barcode and it brings all the nutritional value in. It's great for tracking calories. It just sucks that if you want to track macros you have to pay their subscription of $9.99/mo or $49.99/yr. It may be worth it for simplicity, but I can't justify the cost when a pencil and paper get the job done just fine.

Just wondering if you guys use anything.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't really track things anymore since my diet and macros are both dialed in and I know where everything is with my meals, but when I did track I used my fitness pal and loved it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ive been using MyNetDiary for iOS for 3 years or so. You can easily adjust the macros with the paid version. No subscription needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked this question awhile back and the overall vote I got back was my fitness pal. I ended up using it for awhile and it really is simple to use

As I'm digging more into MyFitnessPal I see you don't need the paid subscription to see your daily nutrition and macros. I love it even more now. Definitely a winner.

Thanks for chiming in everyone!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

myfitnesspal but once you have a general idea of what your body can handle worrying about macros is over emphasized imo

my fitness pal, you don't need subscription to view macro's, just click nutrition at the bottom of your daily diary and it tells you your macro's for the day

It's been a minute since I've been on the forum. I've used myfitnesspal for years but recently switched to LoseIt. I like the layout of lose it better and they camera function for barcodes is way better.

Maybe this will help ease your mind? 49.99 over 12 months... $4.16 per month! And it tracks macros by grams, love that feature.

LOL this is what I tell myself every year when the subscription hits my account.

Maybe this will help ease your mind? 49.99 over 12 months... $4.16 per month! And it tracks macros by grams, love that feature.

LOL this is what I tell myself every year when the subscription hits my account.
well worth it bro, definitely

Top Bottom