napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Appetite suppressant .. Fat Burner

Jrussjr1480

So my girlfriend has been getting into a nice routine. Going atleast 4 or 5 days a week. She is 35 years old 5'3 . 145 pounds.. She does cardio and weights for high reps.. Her weight is remaining the same and i told her it could be cause your adding muscle.. MY REAL opinion is she eats like a horse. She eats good healthy food but never stops..

Im wondering if there is any advice on a fat burner or appetite suppressant she can take.. I dont think she is committed enough to use sarms and has a high ceiling for progress if she just pushes herself... Thankyou for your help!

Honestly man once she comes off any thermogenic she will just gain it all back. She needs will power and motivation.

You know I can't stand how some of you men view your women. In your opinion she eats like a horse? Come on now have some respect.

I am a woman who has struggled with my weight ever since I've had kids. Once I am the weight she's at I find it a very slow process on losing anymore. Sometimes you men do not understand what it's like for us women who may not have the best genetics, you know bigb is on me with my eating, when he's not with me he tries to say I eat shitty. We'll the thing is I don't and in fact I track every fucking thing I put in my mouth. She may or may not idk. But yes as women get older it's more difficult for us to drop fat, we have hormones as well that get fucked up pretty easily.

If she's not tracking what she's eating, get her set up in myfitnesspal. Get it in check, if she is make sure she is snacking or eating often as this will speed up her metabolism.

Fat burners and appetite supressants aren't the way--experience here. Fat will come back faster and more. If she gets her nutrition in check I actually would recommend gw/sr9009. Sr speeds up metabolism, and increases endurance, paired with gw aides in fat loss

Is she doing cardio? Have her increase and change it up.

Another thing has she had blood work done checked hormones,thyroid and vitamin d? I was once treated for hypothyroidism although my numbers were good. The real problem? I had very low levels of vitamin d and that can mimic a thyroid issue.

Last edited:
Ok.. Dont want to make this thread an arguement.. My girlfriend has been begging me to post this.. I screen shotted this thread to her. And her response was your funny.. I think you have underlying issues. Everyones relationship is different.. So dont post about how men view there women.. When you only know my screen name

Ok.. Dont want to make this thread an arguement.. My girlfriend has been begging me to post this.. I screen shotted this thread to her. And her response was your funny.. I think you have underlying issues. Everyones relationship is different.. So dont post about how men view there women.. When you only know my screen name
All I said was it wasn't respectful to say she eats like a horse. That isnt - to me. So I can have my opinion, it may be different than yours(everyone views things differently), and if she does than that's where her problem is.

Was just trying to see if there was a supplement to help with her appetite.. The right way is to have drive motivation and avoid temptation.. But if there is something that can help burn alittle more fat and help her appetite. She would like to try

Supplements do not burn fat - period! Food is the #1 factor in weight loss or gain. If she wants to lose a bit of bodyfat then slowly reduce calories. A good start is 12x bw in cals (1 to 1.5 grams of protein per lb of be with carbs/fat filling in rest of calories) to see where her metabolism is at. Typically 12x bw is maintenance. I'm much older, I'm menopause & "eat like a horse" aka 20-22x my bw in cals during a build (no cardio) and when I'm in prep, I never drop below 10x my bw in cals with minimal cardio. The idea is to eat as much as you can while still losing weight.

Sounds like she has a good metabolism if she is eating healthy but she should track her calories & macros to get a better idea of where she is at.

Fat burners don't burn fat, they can however provide an energy kick, which caffeine can do as well.

As far as suppressants go, green tea is a great natural appetite suppressant and so is drinking lots of H2O. She should be getting at least 1 gal (4 liters) a day.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just trying to see if there was a supplement to help with her appetite.. The right way is to have drive motivation and avoid temptation.. But if there is something that can help burn alittle more fat and help her appetite. She would like to try

Any stimulant like caffeine, etc can help with appetite suppression. If she's looking for a little more fat burning potential, sarms would be perfect for her. GW especially can help with nutrient partitioning and using your body's own fat to burn as energy. Combine that with MK-2866 for some muscle gain, and s4 for enhanced fat loss and strength gains and she will have plenty of aid for her.

Sarms are perfectly safe to use for females and honestly probably her best route to take. The triple stack is perfect tried and proven to be very popular and effctive for females in her situation.

Here is the stack I'd recommend to her and the link to get everything she needs

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

If she decreases her food intake, in my experience for even as short as a week, your stomach will shrink and take much less to fill you up.

Hey rick.. You would suggest sarms to someone that has not reached plateau yet?? She has been going to gym for 3 months regularly and the GW does sound interesting

Hey rick.. You would suggest sarms to someone that has not reached plateau yet?? She has been going to gym for 3 months regularly and the GW does sound interesting
absolutely bro... sarms are not steroids and you absolutely do not have to be at a peak to use them... GW and SR9009 would be huge for her right now... i definitely think thats an excellent stack for her or she can go with gw and mk2866... females respond tremendously to mk2866... also, to help suppress her appetite, MAKE SURE she gets a good amount of protein first thing in the morning and has fiber throughout the day to satiate her appetite as well as drinking plenty of water

There are various natural herbs and plants that help you eat less food by reducing appetite, and these herbs increase feelings of fullness or reducing food cravings.
1. Fenugreek: Fenugreek is a natural herb from the legume family. Fenugreek works by slowing down stomach emptying and delaying carbohydrate and fat absorption.
2.Glucomannan: Glucomannan increase your fiber consumption is the best way to control appetite and lose weight.
3.Gymnema Sylvestre: Gymnema Sylvestre is an herb most commonly known for its anti-diabetic properties. However, it could also help with
4. Caralluma Fimbriata: Caralluma Fimbriata is an herb that has traditionally been used for appetite suppression and to enhance endurance.

Top Bottom