napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Appetite loss after workout

Julessss

Hey guys
Right after my workouts i feel really nauseous and have zero appetite. Usually end up drinking egg whites and baby food to get something in my system until appetite comes back about 1.5-2 hours later.
Does anyone get the same thing? Solutions? Workouts are normally 45mns to an hour of weights. No cardio

Are you taking any stimulants or preworkouts? Those can kill appetite. Workouts themselves typically increase hunger

definitely the pre workout... im STARVING after i workout... i have a hard time just driving home im so hungry

Hey guys just to follow up i cut out my pre workout last few days and kept my appetite! Thanks for addressing the elephant in the room. Cheers!

If I hit a hard workout, I can’t eat. Pre workout or not. Especially a heavy leg day.

If I hit a hard workout, I can’t eat. Pre workout or not. Especially a heavy leg day.
I've actually had this before and I kind of know what you mean. It doesn't happen often but when my intensity is so high during a workout that I nearly puke or do puke, my appetite is jist gone for an hour or two....then I'm quite ravenous again.

It takes a hell of a workout for that to happen but it had happened once in a blue moon

Top Bottom