napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Apology to Dylan for lying... a 44'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.

44YOGearHead

Dylan, forgive me for being a lying sack of shit. Curiosity got the best of me and I can't fucking help myself. I'll take a ban or whatever you feel is appropriate, but I gotta say this if not for the betterment of mankind, then for myself. I apologize all, but I'd rather be banned than let you all be subjected to this and I read all your PM's to me saying you fully agree with me, but don't wanna risk the ban hammer yourselves.

Dorin, really bro who solicits your opinion? My inbox has 12 messages from members that basically mock everything you have ever said. We won't even get into surespot. You are delusional bro. Notice nobody on that body fat and AAS thread has responded to a thing you said? Nothing you said was considered worthy of quotation. I know you don't fully mean to be how you are and I think that perhaps you have ADD or something. You say things like you're not looking for patients and yet you offer up medical advice on a dime all while reminding us you're a medical student and nurse repeatedly. Congrats Dorin, thank you for reminding us of this in every post you ever made. Thank you for the motivational pictures (all of them as there are plenty) I don't know what I'd have done without them to inspire me before a lift. Look I know I said I was taking a break and you essentially took it as a submission on my part so you could suddenly ramp up your activity as if anything you say is worthy of applying to oneself. I was being kind before and to some extent still am by not truly expressing myself fully, but seriously Dorin I'm not gonna block you like you suggested Dangans do you on the 'treatment to newbies' thread. What I am gonna do is suggest you grow the fuck up and realize that these truths are self evident:

1. You ARE NOT 10%, or 12%, or 15%.

2. When you post that you run gear I think that if you mentioned the source they experienced a decline in sales till your thread fell off page one.

3. Nobody asks you gear advice at PF bro... I think you walk up to people on pizza day and say 'This pizza tastes like the Tren I am currently running as safely as possible because I am a medical student and nurse'.

4. 218 broken bones. I've read that Dorin fact at least that many times.

5. At one point I accepted you, but you took it and ran with it and I promise you took it too far. What's crazy is you don't even see it. You just presume we, or I as I am the one person other than Dangans who is willing to say something publicly are picking on you and yet cannot see that you're living in a weird sheltered place with unicorns and aromatic porta-potty's that dispense smiles.

6. If nobody else is gonna man up and tell you about yourself I am. Consider me your best friend as everyone else is content to let you look like a straight ass.

Back on vacation now. After this it might be a permanent one as I'm sure you have to be more valuable to the forum even if it's just for making people wretch in disgust at your pics and opinions. I know you hope I get hit by an 18 wheeler now. I promise if you say one thing worthwhile I'll admit it and go play on I-35 at rush hour. I really enjoyed this forum, but you are somehow a one man wrecking crew of lost gains. I've told people that you are a thread killer, that you hijack them, that your pics are straight up bad for business when you profess false claims and that you are a pest brother. If I get banned I get banned it was great while it lasted and I'm not one to be upset as I chose to run my mouth, but at some point you have to be regulated. If I was new to the AAS world and you were my first look into Friday Flex... I'd erase my internet history, unplug my computer and literally remove my eyeballs with a rusty razor blade.

44 out... and if I do get banned Dorin you can feel free to post a video... but I'm sure you will any ways. I got $100 on that.

Last edited:
no ban whatsoever... im a firm believer that if you dont tell people thing they are doing wrong then how on earth do they know to fix them...

F'ing epic bro. Hey can I p.m. you a book thats on amazon regarding how to use gear? This place would suck without the 44. #120's

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cdff253ea61506a64a99c581b29ee885.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Glad to see I'm not alone on this... read the newbie thread comments as well. Guess someone will be drying his tears... Am angry medical student and nursing professional now grrrr....

Last edited:
I'm in EMS and fire. It's kind of an unspoken thing that you don't shove it down other peoples throat. I would imagine military guys are kind of the same. We speak about it among fellow brothers in the same field. But other then that experiences are more kept private.

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard the whoa is me BS…(I was 1% BF on my death bed) I'd have enough money to balance the United States deficit.
I need to step up as well…this has to end…I mean HAS to…I can't take hearing about it anymore..
My $0.02

Glad to see I'm not alone on this... read the newbie thread comments as well. Guess someone will be drying his tears... Am angry medical student and nursing professional now grrrr....
He's a nurse and a medical student? I never caught that

You got my support 44, and not to be a dick rider so to speak but because real eyes spot real lies. Ps the planet fitness pizza day tren comment was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know things are getting way out of hand and ridiculous when you start giving NY injection advice. Pretty sure he's done it a time or two by now, but good looking out. ;-)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You know things are getting way out of hand and ridiculous when you start giving NY injection advice. Pretty sure he's done it a time or two by now, but good looking out. ;-)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Thank you 44, he spits the med student shit in every post. It's nauseating. It was tolerable until the body fat debacle. I was actually embarrassed for the whole forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're both funny as hell.I wouldn't take gear advice from him though,from you I most definitely would,I'd just have to cut the doses at least in half.LOL

I hope you guys can work this out.Looks like shitstorm happened while I was at work as always.I'm gonna be searching for it now.Weird thing is I don't know how you can understand if he's insulting you or not.His written english is all the fuck over the place,I usually have to read it 2 or 3 times,but when I seen his video he speaks perfectly??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom