napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AP's Post CT log

Apsmith4992

Just got this in the mail today and I can't wait to try it out. I'll be starting my actual log on Sunday since this week is a holiday.

Background- a few months back I had bloods run and total test was 465 with FSH and LH in range but wasn't happy with that number. So since I have been running tongkat to help boost that up along with a mild 25mg Clomid for a few weeks (which ended a week ago). Fast forward test numbers are way up to 650.

What I'm expecting- looking for my numbers to continue on the upward trend and better sense of well being. As they has improved over the past few months.

Pre product bloods
Total test 650
Estrogen 21.9
FSH and LH both high range due to Clomid

I will have post product bloods done the final day or 2 of the cycle. In my log I'll include my daily workout meals and kind of a general overview of how I'm doing.

Diet: will remain the same as it's been roughly 3500 calories with a 50/35/15 (c/p/f) as this macro ratio has treated my really well.

Additional supplements: mk667 25mg daily (sarmsx). Mutli vitamin, Food, water, and hard ass work

Stats for anyone who cares.
5"8
BF% roughly 11 maybe closer to 10 now.

2f93190287a82e42b37a7d337f216ef8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Awesome! How do you have the restraint to wait until Sunday!

Your numbers are really good, I'm jealous of the 465 never mind the 650. Your E2 number is also good. I see you referenced well being, do you feel like there's still room for significant improvement?

Awesome bro. I'm glad to see you get this going. I think youll see some nice results and performance enhancement coming your way, and I'll be watching your progress!

Thanks for the support guys I'm super excited to get this going. And j I'm really hoping to make it somewhere in the 700s maybe close to 800. At 29 465 kinda made me a bit nervous as the likelihood I end up on trt is pretty high. Not that I have a problem with that but better to be good on your natural levels imo

Following along bro. I started my Post CT Product today as well. Looking forward to seeing how it treats us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice brother!! Im really looking forward to your results to say the least and i know you have been excited for this... this will be great for sure!

Well I did the math and it turns out 30 days from today is perfect for bloods so I took my first dose this am. I'm usually at the gym about 6am so this works perfect after my pre gym meal.

Training: shoulders and core work
Seated OHP 95x12 and 140x5x5
Rear delt rows 140x8x4
Upright cable rows 120x8x4
Front and side raises 15x12x3
Machine shoulder press 90x15x3
Then about 15 minutes of various crunches and leg lifts.

My training is a modified strength/hypertrophy combo based off compound lifts and accessories. All the compounds are done first in a 5x5 upping by 5lbs every week and 10 on squats

Overall feeling so far is good. Had a great workout and really looking forward to this log. Another thing I didn't mention in looking for is a touch more aggression at the gym due to increased test. I'm not one to shy away from ripping the hell out of some weight and making a bit of noise...

Haha! That bottle just sitting there got ya! Workout looks good... hear ya on making some noise while tearing it up.

Also want to post up a detailed diet. I'm not going to keep posting this as it never changes except my dinner with the family.

Meal 1 5am: 6 egg whites 1 scoop pb 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 packages oatmeal.

Meal 2 730am: 1.5 scoops whey 10oz milk 1 scoop karbolyn (post workout)

Meal 3 10am: 2 cups Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup oats.

Meal 4 noon: 6 oz ground chicken and 1 cup rice

Meal 5 2pm: 6oz ground Turkey and 1 cup rice

Meal 6: dinner with family and this varies daily.

Meal 7 830pm: 1.5 cups milk 1 scoop real food 1 scoop casein.

All and all ends up at about 3500 calories give or take.

Haha! That bottle just sitting there got ya! Workout looks good... hear ya on making some noise while tearing it up.

Yeah it did lol like Dylan said I was extremely excited for this I didn't put in as much research as he did from the stuff I did read I have high hopes

One thing i wanted to ask you bud....how long had you been off of Clomid when you got your bloodwork done? The reason I ask this is because Clomid has a very long half life (like 5 days), and could have been significantly impacting your test levels for a good 10-14 days after you quit taking it. I think that is reflected in your LH and FSH numbers as well with them being that high, telling me you were still under the influence of Clomid. I know 465 isn't a high test number, but I want you to keep in mind that your "normal" test levels is likely lower. Just something to keep in mind

One thing i wanted to ask you bud....how long had you been off of Clomid when you got your bloodwork done? The reason I ask this is because Clomid has a very long half life (like 5 days), and could have been significantly impacting your test levels for a good 10-14 days after you quit taking it. I think that is reflected in your LH and FSH numbers as well with them being that high, telling me you were still under the influence of Clomid. I know 465 isn't a high test number, but I want you to keep in mind that your "normal" test levels is likely lower. Just something to keep in mind
Last Clomid dose was gonna roughly 8 or 9 days from the day I had the bloods taken. I have the old results with my FSH and LH numbers to compare to as well.

Also Rick meant to ask so I should use my baseline of the 465 and those FSH and LH numbers to go by at the end of the log then? That should give a fairly accurate number and if I end up in the 6s still I'm pretty happy with that

Day 2

No training today as the gym is closed

Calories: who the hell knows... it's thanksgiving and I'm going to probably end up in a food coma...

Woke up at 5 to start cooking. Made egg noodles from scratch and mashed potatoes. Took my dose of post CT with breakfast about 6am. Overall feeling pretty good slept great last night looking forward to hitting the gym tomorrow

Eat your body weight in food today. No rules, no diet and no judging lol.

Oh and happy thanksgiving brother!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Also Rick meant to ask so I should use my baseline of the 465 and those FSH and LH numbers to go by at the end of the log then? That should give a fairly accurate number and if I end up in the 6s still I'm pretty happy with that

I would think your numbers from before are probably closer to what your actual baseline are personally. Possibly somewhere between both sets of bloods. At 8 or 9 days after coming off Clomid your test levels would have been temporarily boosted a pretty decent amount I imagine. A lot can be learned by the bloods at the end of this. Hopefully we can see those test numbers boosted a decent amount brother.

I would think your numbers from before are probably closer to what your actual baseline are personally. Possibly somewhere between both sets of bloods. At 8 or 9 days after coming off Clomid your test levels would have been temporarily boosted a pretty decent amount I imagine. A lot can be learned by the bloods at the end of this. Hopefully we can see those test numbers boosted a decent amount brother.
That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Plus gives us 100% proof this product will do exactly what it is designed to do. Blood work never lies

Top Bottom