napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyway to stop ankle from cracking?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

I’ve been doing some research, but can’t really find an answer or solution to my situation, (if there even is one).

So close to 10 years ago I got a really bad high ankle sprain during high school playing football. And ever sense, I noticed that my ankle cracks a ton! Probably like ever 5-6 steps it will crack. My ankle doesn’t hurt at all, but sometimes the cracking is annoying. Also, I’m not sure if all this cracking will lead to something bad.

My guess is maybe my ankle never really healed correctly? Resulting in all the cracking. I’m jus wondering if any of you have experienced this with any prior injury? Is there anything I can do to reduce this cracking sound? This might not lead to any long term problems, but I’d love to hear from you guys if you’ve experienced something like this.

Thanks bros

That’s me too bro. I can never sneak up on anyone haha. Did the same thing to both ankles in high school playing basketball. They crack like a motherfu*ker with every step.

Ive torn ligaments in my ankle (literally heard the pops) and had multiple sprains. In the morning mine crack a good amount and If I move my foot a certain way my ankle will crack but I dont really think much of it. I dont think there is much you can do to reduce the sound

i have also shredded my ankle... i tore every ligament in it at basketball and that was 15 years ago... its still fat to this day and always will be.. sometimes, injuries like that will always leave there mark... if its serious, just go to the doctor and see if there's anything they recommend but generally, thats just something you deal with unless it didnt heal properly

thanks guys for the responses and sharing your experiences. I think it's just an after effect of my injury. Its not serious, but I'm glad to know its not only me lol.

Top Bottom