napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone use this method?

This is common in medical industry, in particular for Intramuscular injections!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This part kinda puzzles me -

"Never massage a Z-track injection site. This may cause
irritation or force the drug into subcutaneous tissue."

I only use z-track on my VG injections and massaged with no issues. I barely even bother with the massage now TBH. I don't do any spreading for pecs or delts. I do sometimes, maybe 1/10 times, get a very slight bit of leakage on the delt. We're talking like 1-3 units so very minor. I always apply pressure but I've never had it continue to leak.

I only use z-track on my VG injections and massaged with no issues. I barely even bother with the massage now TBH. I don't do any spreading for pecs or delts. I do sometimes, maybe 1/10 times, get a very slight bit of leakage on the delt. We're talking like 1-3 units so very minor. I always apply pressure but I've never had it continue to leak.

Yeah I did VG today & it rarely ever happens.I know the amount is miniscule but I still freak out a little cause "that's my damn gear leaking out!"lol

I wish I could work up the courage to pin my pecs

This part kinda puzzles me -

"Never massage a Z-track injection site. This may cause
irritation or force the drug into subcutaneous tissue."

Well most often a Z Track method to inject is used for antiniotics. If you force those into subcutaneous tissue, there will be irritation! I do not think is a problem so much with oil base. If you get deep into muscle, getting into sub cut tissue should not be a problem!!

Well most often a Z Track method to inject is used for antiniotics. If you force those into subcutaneous tissue, there will be irritation! I do not think is a problem so much with oil base. If you get deep into muscle, getting into sub cut tissue should not be a problem!!

Thanks for the clarification bro

I don't usually use the z-track method, but have in the past and it works well.
Typically I just leave the pin in the muscle for about 20 seconds after the last drop is injected and let the oil disperse a little. Usually works great and zero oil leakage.

Some people also leave a tiny air bubble in the syringe so you can push every last drop out and also prevent leakage. That method just doesn't sit right with me so I don't do it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Typically I just leave the pin in the muscle for about 20 seconds after the last drop is injected and let the oil disperse a little. Usually works great and zero oil leakage.

Some people also leave a tiny air bubble in the syringe so you can push every last drop out and also prevent leakage. That method just doesn't sit right with me so I don't do it.

Yeah I don't like the idea of injecting air into me either,even if I know it's not going into a vein.I left it in for about 10sec like I always do but still had a little leakage.I'm going to try the z-track next time just out of curiosity.

I do both of these, I'll leave the pin in for about 20-30 seconds as well as utilize a tiny air bubble. Takes roughly 3cc of air to be a problem, however I don't do it all the time as I assume the air will eventually find the other bubbles and I don't want to end up even more weetodded than I am at present.

Yeah I don't like the idea of injecting air into me either,even if I know it's not going into a vein.I left it in for about 10sec like I always do but still had a little leakage.I'm going to try the z-track next time just out of curiosity.
As long as you dont inject air into a vein its fine. Certain med such as lovenox (blood thinner) come from the factory with a tiny air bubble in it to lock the medicine in, it is a subq injection not IM but its the same conept. If you wanted to try it, it wont hurt u.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

As long as you dont inject air into a vein its fine. Certain med such as lovenox (blood thinner) come from the factory with a tiny air bubble in it to lock the medicine in, it is a subq injection not IM but its the same conept. If you wanted to try it, it wont hurt u.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I know it won't hurt me.It's just something that's beaten into your head your whole life "air + needles = bad".

Top Bottom