domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone use biogen innovations sarms!?!?

Anyone use biogen innovations sarms!?!?

Running the rad140 from them and looking great and making great gains. Is this stuff legit? Just hoping it's not a prohorme.

ive heard a lot of bad things bro... its nothing i would touch but thats up to you

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    ive heard a lot of bad things bro... its nothing i would touch but thats up to you
    Thanks man! Care to expand on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdawg250 View Post
    Thanks man! Care to expand on that?
    Expand on what? What do u mean?

We have sponsors here like sarms.forsale for a reason as they have been vetted out and tons of positive reviews from actual people who have un them not facebook, instagam, reddit etc as those are usually faked.

You can try them. Ive never heard of them but just make sure if you do go with them run bloodwork midway through the cycle to see what is happening. Depending on the compound you may be slightly suppressed but if you see liver values elevated, or your LH and FSH are 0, or even your estrogen levels are elevated then you may have something other than sarms.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Expand on what? What do u mean?
    What have you heard?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdawg250 View Post
    What have you heard?
    thhe usual shit one always hears... side effects that are not anything you should get when using sarms... bad customer service... etc... its all the same things you hear when companies pull their bull shit

I have not used their products so couldn't say if they are legit or not. I just stick to sarms.forsale so I don't have to worry about it.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Use SARMS4Sale. Tried and trusted

I wouldn?t bother messing around with them. I tried proven peptides a few months back (returned product after talking to Dylan). It took me 6 months to get my money back from them...s4s Takes really great care of all of us. Faster service and quicker responses than anyone else. I always point my friends in their direction. Sometimes they try cheap bottles of ?sarms? get all kinds of sides. You don?t want that. It?s not fun going to a doctor to get checked out because you don?t know what you took.