napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone try IRC.BIO

kdifilippo

Has anyone heard of IRC.BIO? Their LGD is only $40 and MK is $60. I know that if they are cheap they are usually bunk or contain pro-hormones but so far they have gotten good reviews. They are all over reddit, and are backed by many users.

Yeah they sell in bulk which is $45 but now they sell liquid LGD for $40- 10mg x 30ml. Seems too good to be true imo

go for it but DO NOT come back complaining when you learn a lesson... its IMPOSSIBLE to sell them that cheap, they would be paying you to take it, just so you know... good luck with it

I would be extremely skeptical of anything sold for that price. If it were legit there's no way they could be making a profit on it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

go for it but DO NOT come back complaining when you learn a lesson... its IMPOSSIBLE to sell them that cheap, they would be paying you to take it, just so you know... good luck with it

I guess the concept of "you get what you pay for" is too complex.

Guy1: "Hey check out this pregnancy test kit I got at the dollar store!"

Guy2: "Right on man, let me know in 9 months how that worked out for you"

My sentiments exactly. As I told my nephew who just got kicked outta Job Corp for trying to bring a half ounce of green on federal property to sell when he called me from county hoping to be bailed out... "You're grown and made a grown ass decision. Be prepared to live with the consequences. You ain't my child to raise and save." Same advice given here.

I guess the concept of "you get what you pay for" is too complex.

Guy1: "Hey check out this pregnancy test kit I got at the dollar store!"

Guy2: "Right on man, let me know in 9 months how that worked out for you"

ROFL... nothing like being the one guy in the train who didn't wrap up.

My sentiments exactly. As I told my nephew who just got kicked outta Job Corp for trying to bring a half ounce of green on federal property to sell when he called me from county hoping to be bailed out... "You're grown and made a grown ass decision. Be prepared to live with the consequences. You ain't my child to raise and save." Same advice given here.
WHAT?!

Wait... WHAT?!

Dude... duuuuude.... I genuiny pity people that have never heard of you. I.... Whoa...

Dumb question, you guys online have green dots by your name and mine is yellow when I look at mine... what gives??? Am I suddenly on probation for all my hijinks or something??

Lol i use Tapatalk I have no idea what you're talking about

VALHALLA CEO
On my desktop everyone else is a green dot saying online, mine is yellow... awww fuck.
cf9dc63594773f62b860eded61fa4322.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom