napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anyone tried Osta from sarmsX? tell me what u think, do u keep the gains?

If you have real sarms it's really easy to keep your gains.. as for sarmsx there's a whole bunch of people here that can vouch for sarmsx quality.. whereas other companies most times you're just taking a chance. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Ostarine from SarmsX is the real thing and it will HELP keep your gainzzzz, but only diet and regular workouts for maintaining your gainzz will get you to keep them!
Also IMO, Ostarine should be used with GW 501516-Cardarine to help keep fat off and energie up as long as your diet and rxcersise plan are in line! I use both ftom SarmsX. Your good to go dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i have used it many times and am using it right now... its BY FAR the best osta ive used and trust me, over all these years, ive used it everywhere... my reasoning this time around is more so for just the healing and its been so good for me with the tendinitis i have... the gains are VERY sustainable because it is so clean

I'm using it right now as we speak. It's been incredible for healing and lean mass gains. The gains from legit Ostarine are very keepable too. Sarmsx has the best quality you'll find

I'm also using it right now along with GW and AAS, got my joints feeling well so I know it's doing its thing. Usually I have shoulder pain and some knee pain but all is feeling fine

While on osta, my old man shoulder pain was non existent. Weight went up everywhere that involved shoulders which is pretty much everything. It's amazing what you can push for flat bench dumbbell presses without an annoying twinge kicking your ass. SARMSX osta, get it... enjoy it. Good luck!

i wish to use it to lean up for the summer, i dont care about the healing aspect
also is it alright for strength gains?

Top Bottom