napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone Tried this Injectable Mix of Aminos......

phat$dog

Unique injectable mix of aminos............has Arginine, Glutamine, Lysine , Ornithine, L-Citrulline , Acetyl L-Carnitine , Taurine , Adenosine-5 Triphosphate (ATP), and Dimethylglycine (DMG)??

I won't post name of company that is producing/selling it as not here for that... just curious if others have stumbled on this product and used it??

I inject 1cc say in muscle group being worked.. for example.. 1cc in each bicep, tricep or lat......amazing especially the biceps and triceps......it produces quite a pump and it lasts for several days so far as I am discovering... really gives a tight full feeling to the muscles.......and it would seem that the Glutamine has helped with some soreness in the muscles/ tendon tie-in areas.....

I did a lot of internet research........found several places are producing it........just wondering if anyone has tried and your results???

thanks!

i havent at all... i know very very few that have and didnt really have anything bad nor good to say... i'll just stick with normal bcaa's and gluatmine bro but if it works for you then by all means, go for it

Top Bottom