napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone still fckin with this guy?

Was a kai on evo a while back, shit got sketchy and he bounced from what i remember. He dealt with ai's and support think

Yes, he was on EVO until shit got shady and he got banned. A lot of bros were getting all of their ai's and support supps from him. His aromasin was great as was his T3 and Clen. Shipped out of India and you would receive your gear in less than a week on your doorstep. No lab name or anything like that, his username was KAI1432 or some shit. Just thought I'd check cuz my girl is looking for some more Clen/T3 and he is the only trusted guy I've used for that stuff.

he's not on our forum at all... not sure why you want to "fuck" with clen/t3 anyway unless you really want to "fuck" your girl up because thats all its going to do to her long term...

Moderation and low doses.

no bro, moderation and low doses still cause a lot of damage... that doesn't prevent it at all.. i hate to see her learn the hard way man, especially with it being your girl... i know i would never put my wife in harms way like that... just looking out but ive been around it enough for too many years and know what it does... there's safer, better and more effective ways

So what would be a comparable fat burner with no long term side effects?

A strong stack of GW-501516, SR9009, S4 and perhaps an ECA stack together... with sarms, your going to get huge increases in endurance, metabolism, strength, stamina, lean muscle growth (which induces fat burning) etc... little to no sides and the capability of using long term...

A strong stack of GW-501516, SR9009, S4 and perhaps an ECA stack together... with sarms, your going to get huge increases in endurance, metabolism, strength, stamina, lean muscle growth (which induces fat burning) etc... little to no sides and the capability of using long term...

Besides sarms, is there any other OTC or even prescription medication you would recommend as a safer alternative to t3/clen?

Besides sarms, is there any other OTC or even prescription medication you would recommend as a safer alternative to t3/clen?

not to that capability... if you want something that works maybe half as well... most options are either extremely dangerous or simply not sustainable... they are not things you could ever do long term...

I'll pitch her the idea of the GW and SR stack. What is the most reliable source out their for these products

Only other one I would consider is Albuterol. But dude she has no desire to gain muscle? At all? Whats the point?....
Muscle is what burns the calories really. There is no magic pill to just melt fat. At least not one that wont fuck you up good.

I wouldn't give my girl t3 at all. Not even if she was wanting to compete. You fuck your thyroid up your in serious trouble.
Clen. Good way to burn out your adrenals and cause some nice heart issues.

You dont even want to consider the other shit out there either. Especially if this chick isnt even doing the basic shit to loose weight.

And really? Moderation? How do you know what you are even taking? Cause its been reliable as a source? There is still no guarantee and no way to tell what your actually about to give to her. You realize how the stuff is made and where it comes from and all that right? Anyone can pay a few grand for some t3 powder and cap it. Doesn't mean its done right or that the powder is even remotely legit. Shit comes in batches too so a lot can go wrong there.
Just have the wrong approach dude.

Only other one I would consider is Albuterol. But dude she has no desire to gain muscle? At all? Whats the point?....
Muscle is what burns the calories really. There is no magic pill to just melt fat. At least not one that wont fuck you up good.

I wouldn't give my girl t3 at all. Not even if she was wanting to compete. You fuck your thyroid up your in serious trouble.
Clen. Good way to burn out your adrenals and cause some nice heart issues.

You dont even want to consider the other shit out there either. Especially if this chick isnt even doing the basic shit to loose weight.

And really? Moderation? How do you know what you are even taking? Cause its been reliable as a source? There is still no guarantee and no way to tell what your actually about to give to her. You realize how the stuff is made and where it comes from and all that right? Anyone can pay a few grand for some t3 powder and cap it. Doesn't mean its done right or that the powder is even remotely legit. Shit comes in batches too so a lot can go wrong there.
Just have the wrong approach dude.

really well said... clen is about as dirty as it gets... honestly, every time i even talk about it, i get queezy... no shit... it just reminds me of something very dirty and dangerous... oh wait, it is!

Top Bottom