napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone Run HGH + MK-677 Simultaneously - Any Benefit?

JamesT

I was diagnosed with GH deficiency last year, doctor put me on 1iu 5 days a week about 6 weeks ago. It's insanely expensive to get the pharma stuff here, plus I'm not entirely sure that I'll be able to get a steady supply with our postal service where I live. Obviously I do NOT trust any generics here, or most parts of Asia unless I saw some place with a lot of user reviews and lab tests for purity.

If worse comes to worse, I'll have to stick to the 1iu HGH 5 days a week, as I won't be able to get any supply unless it's from the doctor. So - I was wondering if rather than doing 3iu/day every day (which is what I'd like to do), I'm wondering if there might be a synergistic effect of injecting HGH, and also taking MK-677, maybe some GH boosters like L-Arginine too.

I really don't know the science of it, but I 'guess' in theory - you could pin the 1iu whenever you wanted, then take MK-677 at some other time - so that you're excreting the natural GH pulses, and also having the exogenous shots.

Anyone tried it, or heard of anyone that has? Any idea if there's any point trying this out? (just ordered MK-677 from sarmsx)

Stats and other info here

Ive heard of another guy doing it once and raving about it, but not on this forum. I think he ran 4iu of genetics with 25mg MK-677.

There has been a couple people here talking about doing that, and I think they would be great together, especially if you want to enhance the 1iu of GH with MK677. Between the two I think you'd see some great benefits. I'm certainly interested in seeing how it would go

i have seen some people try this and many were wanting to stop hgh and convert to 677 because of cost... i know that i heard nothing but great things of them ran together bro...

awesome, thanks guys! I really wasn't sure what to expect, but so far sounds really good! I'll definitely try it out once my 677 arrives.

Side-Note: I'm legit kinda scared about the hunger factor of 677 - I've heard it's ravenous, a friend of mine stopped taking it because of the hunger.

any suggestions on the timing for pinning and then the 677? I've mostly seen people administer 677 at night. So then the shot of GH in the morning, afternoon, also at night?

awesome, thanks guys! I really wasn't sure what to expect, but so far sounds really good! I'll definitely try it out once my 677 arrives.

Side-Note: I'm legit kinda scared about the hunger factor of 677 - I've heard it's ravenous, a friend of mine stopped taking it because of the hunger.

any suggestions on the timing for pinning and then the 677? I've mostly seen people administer 677 at night. So then the shot of GH in the morning, afternoon, also at night?
you have to do trial and error with 677... some have said it negatively effected their sleep at night but 677 enhances sleep so it seems odd... however many love it at night, saying they sleep far better etc... MAKE SURE you drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fiber to help that initial appetite spike... YES, its FAR more cost efficient too!

I have ran them.together 4iu hgh.in the morning and 25mg mk at night saw changes after 3 or 4 weeks very good combination imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have ran them.together 4iu hgh.in the morning and 25mg mk at night saw changes after 3 or 4 weeks very good combination imo

4iu of generic? I'm very interested in this combo. Some seem to think it's not worth it, but I seem to think they would complement each other nicely

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

4iu of generic? I'm very interested in this combo. Some seem to think it's not worth it, but I seem to think they would complement each other nicely

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
Yes generics you get the boosted release of gh at night with the mk and then you have the hgh for the day feel like my body is changing by the day

Yes generics you get the boosted release of gh at night with the mk and then you have the hgh for the day feel like my body is changing by the day

nice bro, thanks for the feedback!

Do you split the GH pinning?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Na it would probably be even better like that though

Thank you for input bro. I truly appreciate it. I'm thinking of using this as a bridge this spring

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Thank you for input bro. I truly appreciate it. I'm thinking of using this as a bridge this spring

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
Good deal brother ive seen some pretty awesome igf scores from just mk alone

Good deal brother ive seen some pretty awesome igf scores from just mk alone

I loved the MK677 alone once I got past the initial sides, ran it for 8 months straight last year. Healed every nagging injury I had

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

I loved the MK677 alone once I got past the initial sides, ran it for 8 months straight last year. Healed every nagging injury I had

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
Yeah the lethargy can get pretty bad what dose did you take daily

25mg in the morning. Yeah the first few weeks were brutal!! Once the lethargy past tho I had some of the most insane pumps ever.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

That's pretty a,aging to say the least bro. Thanks for the feedback

Top Bottom