napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anyone into nootropics?

A Provigil thread was started awhile back. This is what I posted there:

"First used this [Huperzine A] hen I tried PreJYM. For the first time I noticed that focus that everyone talks about with preworkouts. Anyway, I bought a bottle of straight Huperzine A to supplement the Pre-WO dose. Usually I would say stuff like this is gimmicky and B.S. but I love the stuff. Its one of the only supplements that I have tried that really produced results. I imagine the effects of a compound like this vary a fair bit from person to person but for me its a thumbs up."

Its not nearly on the same level with Rx meds but its worth the small price I pay for it.

I've used noopept and adrafinil on a few different occasions. If you want something you can take daily for overall clarity and memory enhancement I would give noopept a try. If you looking for a long night of studying or something then adrafinil is good.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I tried AlphaBrain. It gave me lucid dreams. It also raised my aggression. I did not experience any memory enhancement, speech improvement, or any cognitive effects. Just cool ass dreams and anger.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Same here, I've used Huperzine-A @200mcg a day. Helps with memory and extreme focus, but I don't run it for long periods of time or higher that 200mcg it can be toxic for some people. I used it for almost 2 month straight the first time and it made me sick. Now I use it as needed and no more than 2 weeks. Im sure dosages and duration will be different for each individual

I recently ordered HuperzineA and noopept, both should be here by the end of the week. It will be my first run with both and I'm looking forward to seeing how I react to them.

yeh, i also just made an order should be here soon. i did a sampler pack. i got noopept, adrafinil, l-theanine, Phenylpiracetam and choline. i'm going to do each for a week as well as huperzineA. I'll make sure to post the results, and then create a stack based on the results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom