napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone have success in treating facial bloat/water retention?

Hey guys,

So despite being pretty lean, and having very little facial fat, I experience heavy facial bloating. I know it is not fat because after trying a prescription diuretic my face slimmed down massively, but the reduction in bloat only lasts a couple hours so it is not an maintainable long term solution.

Question:

1. Have any of you guys had trouble with facial bloating in the past? What are some useful diet changes you have made to counter this? (obviously cutting out ALL sugar intake is key but this is hard to maintain, need some practical, manageable tips)

2. Have you guys taken or heard of any medication besides prescription diuretics that can be used to reduce bloat/water weight?

3. Any other tips besides diet changes and medication that you guys have for reducing facial bloat?

Hey guys,

So despite being pretty lean, and having very little facial fat, I experience heavy facial bloating. I know it is not fat because after trying a prescription diuretic my face slimmed down massively, but the reduction in bloat only lasts a couple hours so it is not an maintainable long term solution.

Question:

1. Have any of you guys had trouble with facial bloating in the past? What are some useful diet changes you have made to counter this? (obviously cutting out ALL sugar intake is key but this is hard to maintain, need some practical, manageable tips)

2. Have you guys taken or heard of any medication besides prescription diuretics that can be used to reduce bloat/water weight?

3. Any other tips besides diet changes and medication that you guys have for reducing facial bloat?

I honestly think your best bet to control that is proper electrolyte balance, carb intake, and water intake. Make sure you are getting in enough potassium, not too much sodium, and keep the carbs from getting out of hand. Also make sure you get plenty of water. The more water you drink the more you flush out

I honestly think your best bet to control that is proper electrolyte balance, carb intake, and water intake. Make sure you are getting in enough potassium, not too much sodium, and keep the carbs from getting out of hand. Also make sure you get plenty of water. The more water you drink the more you flush out

Cheers Rick! just to clarify some things.
1. How do I balance my electrolytes (no clue about this haha)
2. are you referring to total carb intake, timing of carb intake, source of carbs or all 3? how should I time my carbs properly and what should my diet % of carbs be? (on a recomp)
3. Should I be getting more potassium than I already do through Multivitamins? For instance adding a couple of bananas per day?
4. Does regularity of sodium intake matter? or only total daily sodium intake?

Your describing moon face..and your taking prop which converts to estrogen a lot higher than test c or e..if your taking one shot per week your bloods arnt stable because prop HAS to be injected eod..just because it's in range dosent mean it's not on the high side, plus you may be more estrogen sensitive than the next man..I'm thinking aromasin is needed to fix your problem..let us know the numbers when u get back

Your describing moon face..and your taking prop which converts to estrogen a lot higher than test c or e..if your taking one shot per week your bloods arnt stable because prop HAS to be injected eod..just because it's in range dosent mean it's not on the high side, plus you may be more estrogen sensitive than the next man..I'm thinking aromasin is needed to fix your problem..let us know the numbers when u get back

Thanks buddy! Yeah I Inject Monday, Wednsday and Friday. So thats on, off, on, off, on off, off and repeat.

When you say I might be more estrogen sensitive than the next man, do you mean that if my estrogen is right in the middle of the normal range, it could still be causing me bloat and libido, and I may benefit from being in the lower half?

Yea, let's say your at 40, that's high but in range, u might bloat at that number but I may not. Most like thier number at 30, some prefer it lower than that..mostly that's based on how u feel however if your having sides (like moon face)..then the lower end may be where u want to be .

Top Bottom