napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anyone experience hair loss or acne from any sarms?

I did experienced acne in my back... My sarms are from Medals Research.....maybe its true about buying legit sarms!!
I used Lgd, s4 amd gw

Enviado desde mi SM-G7105H mediante Tapatalk

I did experienced acne in my back... My sarms are from Medals Research.....maybe its true about buying legit sarms!!
I used Lgd, s4 amd gw

umm maybe true to a certain point but all my sarms were from here and currently may be experiencing little hair loss and chest acne or at least little bumps, want to see if anyone was on the same boat and how they treated these sides

Oh ok....but if you are genetically prone to acne and hair loss it.could.happen. Hope somebody can help you..For acne I use Emulaid and it works fine. I drink vit B5( d calcium phosphate) and Zinc. Good Luck!!

Oh ok....but if you are genetically prone to acne and hair loss it.could.happen. Hope somebody can help you..For acne I use Emulaid and it works fine. I drink vit B5( d calcium phosphate) and Zinc. Good Luck!!

cool thanks brah, but yeah thats the thing, i never had acne ( not even sure if what i have is acne, just like 4 little tiny bumps on my chest ) and no one in my line is genetically prone to hair loss so i figured its gotta be the sarms doing this

ive NEVER had this occur whatsoever.. acne is possible ANYTIME you have hormonal changes but its not common at all with sarms and hair loss is just a very very very rare thing unless you are just extremely prone to it

I used Lgd, s4 amd gw

thats VERY true about buying legit sarms!!

umm its strange cause i seem to get couple bumps on my chest around pct time from my first cycle. Then i recently been experiencing some hair loss on my current 2nd cycle of s4/gw . Is there a way to treat acne ? or only worth treating after your cycle is over and you recovered ?

no my first cycle was s4/lgd also from here. No sides when i was on it but seemed to get couple bumps on my chest during pct , now im on my 2nd cycle of s4/gw and experiencing a little hair loss . possible that the gw is causing the hair loss?

no my first cycle was s4/lgd also from here. No sides when i was on it but seemed to get couple bumps on my chest during pct , now im on my 2nd cycle of s4/gw and experiencing a little hair loss . possible that the gw is causing the hair loss?

GW is not even hormonal, so it's impossible for it to cause hair loss. Acne happens with hormonal changes, and when you come off cycle your hormone levels are normalizing which causes acne in a lot of people....especially those prone to it

thats strange then, because i definitely did not experience any hair loss on my first cyle of s4 and lgd... so i dont know whats causing it other than the gw?

any recommendations for acne treatment?

Do a search for acne on here, there is a ton of info, Dylan also has video's on it.
I did get acne from LGD on my shoulders and chest about 6 weeks in, cleared up pretty quick when I stopped though.

like rick said, gw is not even hormonal... do you have mpb in your family and how old are you?

def dont got mpb, and just under 30 , could it be the s4 affecting the hair loss? some reason this time the s4 visions is affecting me alot more than the first cycle. could it be a stronger batch hence the more side effects? both times were bought from sarmsx tho

i dont really know because i NEVER see anyone have any hair loss issue and even if it were stronger, which it wouldn't be, that makes no sense... the acne, i have seen on people but like was explained, that is normal with hormonal changes but i have no idea on the hair loss because that is just not something you see ever with sarms use... so i dont feel that is related but the acne, yes, definitely could be related.. .its not common, but i have seen it...

Top Bottom