napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone else have an erection 24/7 on sarms?

Astroid

Rad140,S4,lgd.

I wake up in middle of night with an erection. Wake up in morning with erection. Half the 8 hours of work at my desk I have an erection. Normal?

If It also eliminates the refractory period then I need to try those items.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If It also eliminates the refractory period then I need to try those items.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Absolutely bro... let me know if u ever need my help setting up a stack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can't say that's happened to me with sarms but I'd consider that a pretty decent benefit lol

Can't say that's happened to me with sarms but I'd consider that a pretty decent benefit lol

Might be cause my age. Im 27 which isn't the youngest but enough where im usually horny pre sarm cycle. I heard rad140 increase test a lot

Never happened to me but take it! SARMs are purely anabolic substance so it shouldn't be the reason. I guess RAD is shown to have some androgenic properties but nothing like what you are describing......sounds like me on tren!

In weeks 2-3 of running LGD I was having a big increase in sex drive and I was getting morning wood like a mfer but week 4 it has calmed down. Lmao

I have notice the same. This is my first SARMs cycle. I am taking 22.5mg of Rad 140 and 25mg of MK 677. I have also gained 5kg in 8 weeks.

well we are seeing some good signs lolll

Speaking of which. I've developed some testicle pain the last week. Not like wanting to die pain huy a dull ache that's pretty annoying. Obviously this is from taking so many sarms at once. But is there a way to continue taking what I'm taking and get rid of the pain. Will hcgenerate work?

Speaking of which. I've developed some testicle pain the last week. Not like wanting to die pain huy a dull ache that's pretty annoying. Obviously this is from taking so many sarms at once. But is there a way to continue taking what I'm taking and get rid of the pain. Will hcgenerate work?

Dga post ct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you are having painful erections that last a long time with no stimuli you might have a condition called "Priapism". This condition requires emergency treatment in most cases, because there is a chance you might end up with permanent ED. Please don't take me wrong,I am not the type of person who would try to scare you for nothing. But it is not a bad idea to see a Dr asap to rule out other conditions that might be causing priapism, if you happen to end up with that diagnosis, that is. Good luck buddy!

Last edited:
If you are having painful erections that last a long time with no stimuli you might have a condition called "Priapism". This condition requires emergency treatment in most cases, because there is a chance you might end up with permanent ED. Please don't take me wrong,I am not the type of person who would try to scare you for nothing. But it is not a bad idea to see a Dr asap to rule out other conditions that might be causing priapism, if you happen to end up with that diagnosis, that is. Good luck buddy!

It's not that serious. I just have them like I'm 14. Balls do hurt though. But I don't have any erection disease lol

Top Bottom